Anyone playing Hades?

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I still can't beat Meg :mjcry:

I can consistently get to her now that I'm using the spear tho. I had some kind of crazy spin attack on it last night that was wrecking shyt.

This Boon system is slowly starting to make sense to me. Also I didn't realize those Keepsakes were there until last night:heh:

The builds are endless in this game :wow:
Keepsake from the training skeleton is effectively an extra life, clutch early on in the game

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
It’s crazy when I first couldn’t beat meg to meg (and x and x) kind of just being like regular annoying enemies to me now. I love how this game makes you feel a lot stronger
I feel u on that, no run feels wasted in this game ur always adding something. I can feel my power level increasing :wow:

Im liking the spear tho, also im using that keepsake from Athena to get that dash from her in the beginning. Meg getting that work next time she sees me :birdman:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I feel u on that, no run feels wasted in this game ur always adding something. I can feel my power level increasing :wow:

Im liking the spear tho, also im using that keepsake from Athena to get that dash from her in the beginning. Meg getting that work next time she sees me :birdman:

So far cerebus is the best keepsake

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This. Cerebus is the only I used. rest of it meh!.

You only limit use one?. I was hoping to use 2 or 3 equipments at the same time from Keepsakes but only use for one?

yeah it looks like its permanently one, but you can upgrade to be able to switch between regions.

sometimes I'll do a specific olympian boon i want for the first level since I barely get hit anyway, that way i get a rare upgrade i was right off the bat. Then I'll switch to cerebus in 2nd biome, or sometimes i'll put the coin on if I really need something from Charon, like if theres a 200 coin item that replenishes your revives

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
This. Cerebus is the only I used. rest of it meh!.

You only limit use one?. I was hoping to use 2 or 3 equipments at the same time from Keepsakes but only use for one?
Skelly’s keepsake gives you an extra life

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
yeah it looks like its permanently one, but you can upgrade to be able to switch between regions.

sometimes I'll do a specific olympian boon i want for the first level since I barely get hit anyway, that way i get a rare upgrade i was right off the bat. Then I'll switch to cerebus in 2nd biome, or sometimes i'll put the coin on if I really need something from Charon, like if theres a 200 coin item that replenishes your revives
If I'm following u it sounds like u can switch keepsakes when u progress to a new level but there's an upgrade u must acquire to do this?

And u can only have one keepsake at a time? :jbhmm:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If I'm following u it sounds like u can switch keepsakes when u progress to a new level but there's an upgrade u must acquire to do this?

And u can only have one keepsake at a time? :jbhmm:

correct. I forget what the upgrade is, you'll find it eventually on the mirror.

edit---

or maybe it's the renovations upgrade

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
yal gotta be switching out keepsakes every rest stop tbh

guarantee you get in contact with whatever god you need to support your build, get some free cash from hypnos, save the free life for the final area, etc

only time to really stick to one is when its one that progressively improves the longer you hold it

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Finally beat Meg :wow:

Its nice that u can save the run without putting the PS5 in rest mode....not that it matters I won't be playing anything else in the foreseeable future, im loving this shyt :wow: