Anyone playing Hades?

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Aspect of Arthur is so cheap , 1-3K damage with crit builds, 40% damage reduction, by far the best weapon in the game . 20 min runs

2nd best, the last shield upgrade with trippy flare and the Zeus/Dio duo

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That stupid ass bytch with the spear and the dumb ass bull just drain my damn lives
Circle the perimeter
When the bull approaches, you can attack a few times while he charges. Double dash (if you haven't unlocked double dash, do that NOW. Watch to see if he does the jump chop after the swings. If yes dash away, then back and you can attack a couple more times.
When the bull charges stand with a wall or pillar behind you and dash just before getting hit so he crashes. While he's stunned, attack.

While all of this is going on, WHENEVER you see the reticle on you, wait to around 2 seconds then double dash so you don't get hit. Repeat until the bull is dead.

1 on 1 linger around but no too close so he tries to throw the spear. Stand behind the nearest column or dash, then dash toward him. He walks away after every spear throw. You can attack 2 or 3 times. If you have something that hits though armor, you can just hit him, but if you get close, he can do his spin move.

When his life gets to 50%, he'll activate a boon of his own. Some shyt will come up from the floor at you, so dash while avoiding the spear and chipping away at him. Repeat until he dies.

Eurydice's Acorn keepsake make all boss fights easier, Level 3 gives you 5 times to get hit for free.

Last edited:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Circle the perimeter
When the bull approaches, you can attack a few times while he charges. Double dash (if you haven't unlocked double dash, do that NOW. Watch to see if he does the jump chop after the swings. If yes dash away, then back and you can attack a couple more times.
When the bull charges stand with a wall or pillar behind you and dash just before getting hit so he crashes. While he's stunned, attack.

While all of this is going on, WHENEVER you see the reticle on you, wait to around 2 seconds then double dash so you don't get hit. Repeat until the bull is dead.

1 on 1 linger around but no too close so he tries to throw the spear. Stand behind the nearest column or dash, then dash toward him. He walks away after every spear throw. You can attack 2 or 3 times. If you have something that hits though armor, you can just hit him, but if you get close, he can do his spin move.

When his life gets to 50%, he'll activate a boon of his own. Some shyt will come up from the floor at you, so dash while avoiding the spear and chipping away at him. Repeat until he dies.

Eurydice's Acorn keepsake make all boss fights easier, Level 3 gives you 5 times to get hit for free.

Didnt see this but end up beating them

I was focusing on one at time, I finally just started to hit one and the other back and forth and cleared them then, that extra 60 percent from Patroiotocles really helped

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Finally defeated Hades for the first time :wow:

Used the rail gun with Dionysus for the cast, Ares for the doom attack, and Athena for everything else besides the random Zeus call that I was able to find.

I'll be running this back for awhile :takedat:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Just started 1 heat on the Pact of Punishment( I think I chose the one that adds more enemies to each encounter). Using the fists just got to Elysium b4 I took a break.

Really starting to like the Artemis attack and special boons for the critical damage, especially with the right chaos boon on it.

Imo Dionysus has the best cast and Athena has the best dash(i usually start my run with one of their keepsakes to make it easier to find these)

Still not sure what call I like the most.

And I just realized u can upgrade the weapons with titans blood, I was just sitting on the shyt not doing anything with it :heh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Just started 1 heat on the Pact of Punishment( I think I chose the one that adds more enemies to each encounter). Using the fists just got to Elysium b4 I took a break.

Really starting to like the Artemis attack and special boons for the critical damage, especially with the right chaos boon on it.

Imo Dionysus has the best cast and Athena has the best dash(i usually start my run with one of their keepsakes to make it easier to find these)

Still not sure what call I like the most.

And I just realized u can upgrade the weapons with titans blood, I was just sitting on the shyt not doing anything with it :heh:

The Chiron bow is the best weapon in the game. I love it. If you get a couple of good hammer boons that shyt is unstoppable.

The thing with this game is you really gotta know what specific build you are going for early. You can’t fukk around and just be a magic, special, and regular attack, with all the status effects kind of build.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
The Chiron bow is the best weapon in the game. I love it. If you get a couple of good hammer boons that shyt is unstoppable.

The thing with this game is you really gotta know what specific build you are going for early. You can’t fukk around and just be a magic, special, and regular attack, with all the status effects kind of build.
For right now I'm pretty set in my ways when it comes to the cast and the dash I wanna use with most builds. What im experimenting with now is the attack,special, and call.

I'm gonna go back to the bow, I had early success with it and then stopped using it once I found the gun and the spear.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
For right now I'm pretty set in my ways when it comes to the cast and the dash I wanna use with most builds. What im experimenting with now is the attack,special, and call.

I'm gonna go back to the bow, I had early success with it and then stopped using it once I found the gun and the spear.

If you want to upgrade a weapon you can try it out after you spend the titan blood practice on skelly and if you don’t like it just exit out the game