Anyone playing Hades?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
eh not feeling this…will give it a proper try tomorrow…mostly not feeling the art style…maybe the gameplay will win me over tho

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I don’t think I’ve used the sword since my first couple of runs

The sword seems only good if you get a good hammer roll for the cursed upgrade. Other than that, the shield is much better. Bow is good for single target damage but it's slow.

Haven't unlocked the others yet but i made it almost to the end the last time I played so I might mess around with them before I make a real push to beat the game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The sword seems only good if you get a good hammer roll for the cursed upgrade. Other than that, the shield is much better. Bow is good for single target damage but it's slow.

Haven't unlocked the others yet but i made it almost to the end the last time I played so I might mess around with them before I make a real push to beat the game.

Bow can be a beast if you get the flurry shot with the exploding rounds + doom, i think the bow i still my favorite weapon

The gun is my second favorite. I just had a build with the special being able to shoot 3 rockets back to back plus the rocket mod so it shoots straight forward. I got to Hades with two revives (fukking rats and poison) and got pretty far.

Right now, I have absolutely no pushback and getting to Hades, its easy at this point I just gotta be able to get through his second phase. It’s just that one little hump i gotta get over at this point

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
S

Spear is my favorite weapon. ..shield is useless and I barley use a shield. Once I practice with a shield and I quit and go back and saved my keys instead

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
S

Spear is my favorite weapon. ..shield is useless and I barley use a shield. Once I practice with a shield and I quit and go back and saved my keys instead

It’s good if you get certain hammer upgrade, you can stand in one spot and launch your shield and one hit every enemy before it returns to you.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I just found out that you can fight him separately. They should make it that if you beat him in the room prior you don’t have to fight him with shield boy in the boss room
They should but it wouldn't be as tense, honestly.
I like the extra challenge.

I did notice that when you fight him twice, the second time he's weaker to attacks, but he still hits Hard.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I still can't beat Meg :mjcry:

I can consistently get to her now that I'm using the spear tho. I had some kind of crazy spin attack on it last night that was wrecking shyt.

This Boon system is slowly starting to make sense to me. Also I didn't realize those Keepsakes were there until last night:heh:

The builds are endless in this game :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I still can't beat Meg :mjcry:

I can consistently get to her now that I'm using the spear tho. I had some kind of crazy spin attack on it last night that was wrecking shyt.

This Boon system is slowly starting to make sense to me. Also I didn't realize those Keepsakes were there until last night:heh:

The builds are endless in this game :wow:

It’s crazy when I first couldn’t beat meg to meg (and x and x) kind of just being like regular annoying enemies to me now. I love how this game makes you feel a lot stronger