Anyone playing Hades?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm on stage 2, the boss, Lernagean Bone Hydraa is a bytch, I almost beat him but mfer has 4 monsters with him

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't really understand if some of them fukked with this game but don't fukk with Returnal? Both games are so damn similar.

Imagine if Hades in Returnal graphic :wow:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I prefer Hades graphics

Yeah, It does look better in Hades graphics for a reason. They probably don't want this game on next-gen cause they don't want bite "God of War" style

The only thing similar about the 2 is that they are roguelikes, and Hades is way better at being a roguelike tbh

Yeah, I can understand that however Returnal is way more challenge than Hades thou

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Funny cause on era there is a thread criticizing the game for being a terrible roguelike lol

I can understand that, it breaks certain rules. But I think it respects your time more. You have to dedicate 2/3 hours to every run of Returnal which is wack.

Yeah, It does look better in Hades graphics for a reason. They probably don't want this game on next-gen cause they don't want bite "God of War" style

Yeah, I can understand that however Returnal is way more challenge than Hades thou

Returnal is harder because it's not as good IMO. Less abilities, less upgrades, less enemy attacks, less gameplay styles, more time consuming.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I can understand that, it breaks certain rules. But I think it respects your time more. You have to dedicate 2/3 hours to every run of Returnal which is wack.

Returnal is harder because it's not as good IMO. Less abilities, less upgrades, less enemy attacks, less gameplay styles, more time consuming.

Yeah the fact that its a roguelike-lite is what makes it more fun for me. I can get through elysium no problem on a run and it takes me like 40 minutes. The reason I ultimately got stuck in Returnal is because Runs last well over an hour, clearing three levels is over 2 hours of time to dedicate to it and its a lot easier to get screwed and die. There’s like 100 ways to heal in Hades, where as you get absolutely punished in Returnal for taking damage.

Not only that but when you start from the beginning you’re kind of thrown right back into the shyts. Hades you get to relax and upgrade a bunch of shyt and get more story.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You're buggin breh!

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
You're buggin breh!

Screen_Shot_2017-11-06_at_12.41.31_PM.png

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Damn i can make it to hades pretty consistently now. I just can’t figure out how to dodge his weird ray beam spread move in his 2nd form.