Anyone playing Hades?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Damn my first run with the gun and I beat the spear dude and Minotaur man whew this shyt is my new favorite weapon:whew:

I honestly wasn’t even trying to do nothing but test the rail gun and call it a night now I’m on an unstoppable run, still got two more revives.

Edit—-

One of the mini-bosses in the Styx drained two of my health bars in like 6 seconds. I didn’t even see what he did smh

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I beat the first boss Megaera bytch on 2nd tried.

Last edited:

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
Damn my first run with the gun and I beat the spear dude and Minotaur man whew this shyt is my new favorite weapon:whew:

I honestly wasn’t even trying to do nothing but test the rail gun and call it a night now I’m on an unstoppable run, still got two more revives.

Edit—-

One of the mini-bosses in the Styx drained two of my health bars in like 6 seconds. I didn’t even see what he did smh
might have been one of the poison rats. in each mini boss level in styx there's a little pool that removes poison. use it in battle so your life doesn't drain hella fast

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
might have been one of the poison rats. in each mini boss level in styx there's a little pool that removes poison. use it in battle so your life doesn't drain hella fast

Naw the rats wasn’t shyt it was like a rat king type dude running around that had some type of rapid fire move. I couldn’t even dodge out of it or anything.

The Rail gun with the special movie power upgrades on top of the hammer power up that not only expands the radius but does 300% Dmg was like dropping a bomb on the entire arena. shyt was fire…..plus I had the hangover multiplier of 10 hp per sec that stacked with the weak duo perk

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
nah the gun is odee, easily the strongest weapon w the least amount of boons

beat the whole thing on my 23rd run on some jordan shyt

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
Yeah i came pretty close with the gun, I’m about to do the aspect upgrade for it

if you get an artemis boon for the special and a good hammer upgrade even without the aspect its much easier than the other weapons

right after my first successful run i ran it back w the same weapon and almost repeated, only lost because i got lazy in hades's second phase

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Finally got through Hades on run 20, weirdly was the first run with the Doomfists which I wasn’t really feeling…

Damage dealing summons were clutch, always choose one when possible

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Finally got through Hades on run 20, weirdly was the first run with the Doomfists which I wasn’t really feeling…

Damage dealing summons were clutch, always choose one when possible

this always happens for some reason, you try a new weapon and end up dominating with it for that run.

I got to Hades today with the Chiron Bow, that shyt is awesome but i got to hades with no revives left

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Damn i was having the run of my life, i was about to kill the elysium boss with 3 full revives and i just got a huge power up from the npc before that. Plus i was dying to gift the nectar to him. As soon as i killed the Minotaur my shyt crashed.

I’m done for the day:to:

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Damn i was having the run of my life, i was about to kill the elysium boss with 3 full revives and i just got a huge power up from the npc before that. Plus i was dying to gift the nectar to him. As soon as i killed the Minotaur my shyt crashed.

I’m done for the day:to:
I had to put my shyt down for months cause I couldn't get over how I last died:to: