Anyone has a racing rig/setup?

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Fanatec brehs then - if I want to get on the direct drive train with my PS5, what's the best way to go?

I start fumbling around this stuff every year and then can't decide on bases, wheels etc so chicken out so I don't end up spending 4x what I need to - is there a good combo to start from? The DD Pro bundle they've put out recently looks pretty tempting...

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fanatec brehs then - if I want to get on the direct drive train with my PS5, what's the best way to go?

I start fumbling around this stuff every year and then can't decide on bases, wheels etc so chicken out so I don't end up spending 4x what I need to - is there a good combo to start from? The DD Pro bundle they've put out recently looks pretty tempting...

ya the DD pro bundle is your best bet…the DD wheel base by itself is $600 (8 NM)…so the bundle is worth it even just for the pedals…I’m not a fan of the actual wheel itself so I bought separate ones…what’s great about the wheel base tho is it works on xbox as well as long as you have an xbox compatible wheel

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
I think that's what I'm gonna do - just got to decide if the wallet is feeling fat enough to go for the LoadCell pedal upgrade.

My girl's just started getting into a bit of light racing now GT7's arrived too... can see us eventually investing in another PlaySeat when I've got a new wheel/pedals so we can split-screen... and break up 50% sooner than we otherwise would.

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I think that's what I'm gonna do - just got to decide if the wallet is feeling fat enough to go for the LoadCell pedal upgrade.

My girl's just started getting into a bit of light racing now GT7's arrived too... can see us eventually investing in another PlaySeat when I've got a new wheel/pedals so we can split-screen... and break up 50% sooner than we otherwise would.

Loadcell made a huge different for me when I copped. you'll definitely notice the feel is alot better than it was with just the normal brake

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
my rig is still in FL…I need to have it along with some other shyt shipped up smh

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Making money from this hobby now.:wow: and I'm about to get one of these, for FREE!:banderas:

v_rspg_5.jpg

that wheel is SEXY! :drool:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It definitely takes driving games to that next level. I have the same issue with my Playseat, wheel mount bar is right in the middle. Made me want the fancier rig where everything is adjustable.

F-GT Elite Front & Side Mount Edition - Next Level Racing

fgt_elite_side_mount_8-1.png

after all is said and done I will end up with this rig…I’ve had to replace a lot of my gaming stuff that’s still in “storage”…so I went ahead and ordered this but with a different seat tho…same racing gear that I had before tho so nothing new in that department