Anyone has a racing rig/setup?

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
after all is said and done I will end up with this rig…I’ve had to replace a lot of my gaming stuff that’s still in “storage”…so I went ahead and ordered this but with a different seat tho…same racing gear that I had before tho so nothing new in that department

I still need to get it, probably in the fall tho. My racing games don't get much use now cause I'm tied up with photography. Eventually get the Fanatec wheel/pedal/shifter setup too.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'm torn which one I'll do, but I'm either gonna do a racing rig or a flight sim rig. I fukked with racing games back in the day, but I used to with MS Flight Sim heavy when I got my first gaming PC.

I'm probably gonna build something like this

MF thought he could slide through like shyt was sweet :dahell:
@Winston the streets need answers :birdman:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I'm torn which one I'll do, but I'm either gonna do a racing rig or a flight sim rig. I fukked with racing games back in the day, but I used to with MS Flight Sim heavy when I got my first gaming PC.

If you made it modular enough you can have both. If I had the space and wasn't likely to move I'd do it.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I be feeling somewhat guilty about the money I’m pouring into this shyt and then I see some shyt like this :ohhh:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
If you made it modular enough you can have both. If I had the space and wasn't likely to move I'd do it.
I can't really do both because I'm trying to build a replica of a Cessna 172. I've always wanted to fly and a life goals is to get my pilots license so this will be some good practice. If I go modular then and I'll have to swap components out whenever I want to play and that shyt would get old

Red

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've got the g920 + shifter. What low cost seat rig should I be looking at?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What setup you got?

it’s posted all throughout this thread but I have a sim lab TR1 rig with a monitor attachment…4 fanatec wheels (2 for use w/ the PS5 and 2 for the XSS) and the GT DD pro wheelbase that’s compatible w/ both consoles…and the clubsport pedals v3…I’m replacing the TR1 rig tho with an NLR F-GT elite with a monitor attachment

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Around $200-300 I guess? Don't really know the price range for them tbh. Just don't need one that has mounts for 3 screens and all that shyt.

a playseat similar to what @shutterguy has is probably your best option close to your price range due to them being reputable…you can find inexpensive rigs that come with seating for less on amazon but you’ll find less information on them outside of amazon reviews…here’s a link to the playseat store…they have other options as well—PlayseatStore.com - Official Playseat® Store - For all your racing needs

3O3A5479.jpg

I’m doing some looking around and it’s gonna be real hard to get a decent rig with a seat between $200-300 other than rigs that look like lawn chairs (example pictured below)…you can try next level racing as well and scroll down for the options in your price range—Racing Cockpits | Next Level Racing | Simulation Products

playseat_-challenge-at-home-4.jpg

Last edited: