Anyone else surprised by the amount of black support for Trump after the shooting?

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
It’s wrong to say it’s a young black male thing ..it’s a young male thing period.

Our generation can be seen as soft and too inclusive compared to the younger generation and this is just pushback ..just like millennials pushed back against the older generations

Trumps goofy self is the perfect representation of it .

Plus ppl laugh at the checks but to a good amount of people that money did a lot for them

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
I'm not seeing this at all with black people I'm around. About the only sympathy I've heard black people mention in relation to this shooting is that people shouldn't engage in this type of violence even towards the likes of Trump.

That being said this might be the election clincher for Trump. This is going to drive many republicans to the polls in November.

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Not really

Every time I go to a barbershop its a straight slob job on Trump every time politics comes up :yeshrug:

This.

And as I stated in another thread,the under 30 crowd votes based on "causes","movements",and how they "feel".

A generation who came up distrusting the media already,has proof they are constantly being lied to,they are not voting along party lines,go in any barbershop where young cats are building or have a conversation with some college enrolled blacks,they mindset is totally different than say,a 50 year old black person in church in North Carolina,which happens to be right where the Dems run to when it's election time.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I’ve done my research…

We already know about Trump’s past

Quote the Heritage Foundation, brehs :unimpressed:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
This.

And as I stated in another thread,the under 30 crowd votes based on "causes","movements",and how they "feel".

A generation who came up distrusting the media already,has proof they are constantly being lied to,they are not voting along party lines,go in any barbershop where young cats are building or have a conversation with some college enrolled blacks,they mindset is totally different than say,a 50 year old black person in church in North Carolina,which happens to be right where the Dems run to when it's election time.
This is funny. Republican activists are using the Fed. Court system to dismantle programs meant to give minority and first generation college students support resources to enter and complete school.
. The Supreme Court has 6-3 conservative leaning majority.

And these Black college students' mindset is to vote for Trump?
I think not.

Last edited:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I'm not seeing this at all with black people I'm around. About the only sympathy I've heard black people mention in relation to this shooting is that people shouldn't engage in this type of violence even towards the likes of Trump.

That being said this might be the election clincher for Trump. This is going to drive many republicans to the polls in November.

the republicans have everyone voting for them that could and would

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

This is funny. Republican activists are using the Fed. Court system to dismantle programs meant to give minority and first generation college students support resources to enter and complete school.
. The Supreme Court has 6-3 conservative leaning majority.

And these Black college students' mindset is to vote for Trump?
I think not.

Fam imma assume you in BK as well,just go in any barber shop or if you Downtown during happy hour,stop in one of the lounges going towards Clinton Hills,the convo always eventually steers towards politics,the young folk be on some different shyt.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Im seeing the same and I don't get it . You can become a millionaire overnight for being anti-black and Trump is their ringleader. White Supremist are popular now and they all follow Trump. Not one White Supremist group or affiliates supports Biden. I just don't get voting for the person white supremist loves and cherishes.
These younger black folks are dumb. NOT all of them but a number of them are. Due to age, All they know of Trump is what they've seen the past few years. So him being a bully, being on trial, etx. Given how rap glorifies criminals, and there's no more conscious rap to balance it, they think Trump is cool.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Fam imma assume you in BK as well,just go in any barber shop or if you Downtown during happy hour,stop in one of the lounges going towards Clinton Hills,the convo always eventually steers towards politics,the young folk be on some different shyt.
I was saying that the college kids feel the direct effect of Trump appointed judges, as Minority/Black student departments and programs have been challenged or shut down on their own campuses.

They know that the forces working against diversity want to get rid of all of those departments and programs and scholarships. And that Trump election would give those forces a greener light.

The others their age are up against the same forces who want to remove existing resources for minorities to get job training, open businesses, purchase homes.

I'm not doubting that publicly some people are flapping their gums, I'm saying that the majority of young Black people with life plans aren't going to vote against their own interests.

Last edited: