Anyone else surprised by the amount of black support for Trump after the shooting?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
@dj-method-x

Your post points to what I think would explain some of it. You mentioned older relatives (especially male ones) expressing their views about Reagan to you. That helped to shape the way you view politics and elected officials later in life.

I'd guess that more than half of the young dudes from the real life meeting, and online, weren't raised by or around older male relatives. Not connected to the past, and have had to figure out many things on their own. Social media figures are their surrogate uncles.

Unlike your uncle and cousins, who have your best interest at heart as they were schooling you about life, these social media grifters are exploiting these young men. Knowing how impressionable they are.

Exact voting segment that would be receptive to Trump.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Trump is a vicious hateful and spiteful racist, i can understand not supporting biden but to fully support trump i question your integrity and sanity especially as a black person. Let me be clear any black trump supporter is an enemy to black progress and civil liberties in the united states

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
I'm surprised by the number of white people that didn't give af if he was dead.
This. I'm seeing more folks ( most of them white btw) upset that he didn't get dead. That's why I'm laughing at all the moist ass wannabe tough guys creaming their panties over this shyt. This ADHD having ass society will be off this shyt by the end of the month :russell:

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
Not really

Every time I go to a barbershop its a straight slob job on Trump every time politics comes up :yeshrug:

Daps
Im seeing the same and I don't get it . You can become a millionaire overnight for being anti-black and Trump is their ringleader. White Supremist are popular now and they all follow Trump. Not one White Supremist group or affiliates supports Biden. I just don't get voting for the person white supremist loves and cherishes.
white supremacists are NOT popular. yall need to stop falling for what elon is doing with x and its right-tilted algorithm.

it is deliberately feeding an illusion that white supremacy is the “in” thing, when it isn’t.

this is why rob desantis’ campaign failed so spectacularly, petering out when it became clear the appeals to white supremacy that cemented his gubernatorial aspirations in florida had no appeal outside that state on which he could pin his presidential ambition.

it’s why christopher rufo’s campaign against so-called “critical race theory” has been a failure.

:unimpressed:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No

Only theColi don't know Trump is getting historical black voter poll numbers when he a Republican

Bc Higher Learning posters be trying to delete the thread :mjlol:

nikkas who outside know folks who fukkin wit Trump

The same posters who done lied to us for years about Joe Biden mental
How can Trump be getting historical Black voter poll numbers for a Republican candidate, when Black people used to actually be in the Republican Party and voted for candidates like Abraham Lincoln, Ulysses S. Grant and Teddy Roosevelt. Trump doesn't even get 8% of Black voters support, while guys like Grant got over 90%? :what:

Do people know anything about American history? Do they not realize that the current idiots in the Republican Party used to be those fool ass Dixiecrats that voted against every single piece of Civil Right legislation that was ever proposed? I see now why Trump can just say dumb shyt and people don't realize that his fool ass is lying.

Last edited:

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I was talking to 2 Hispanic dudes yesterday, both in their 20’s. One is Dominican and another Mexican and they were both were pro Trump :francis:

It’s like how are you so delusional falling into a trap.

Both don’t have college education, so not surprised by their support for Trump

They were blaming inflation on Biden and migration crisis

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Volunteer to put yourself on a Secret Service watchlist brehs.

The alledged shooter had no social media profile other than a 15 buck donation to Biden thats all thats known. Think the SS ain't going through every social media post celebrating and creating a profile on them.

I own some AR's think I'd gonna say anything other than Speedy recovery now???

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
shyt I didn't know Donald Pedo was shot at until I came on the coli earlier today.