Anyone else surprised by the amount of black support for Trump after the shooting?

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
The alledged shooter had no social media profile other than a 15 buck donation to Biden thats all thats known. Think the SS ain't going through every social media post celebrating and creating a profile on them.

That was proven to be false. The person that had the same name as him was 60 years old. The republicans were happy as shyt when they thought they had that shyt. But again, they love to split themselves into groups and point fingers. The fact is, this was a young white man that shot another white man. White on white violence. thoughts and prayers

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Yesterday I was at a meetup with around 6 other black men and pretty much everyone was pro Trump. What made this more surprising to me was that these cats were mostly in their 20’s.

Looking at my social media feeds, I’m seeing a lot of pro Trump sentiments as well. People calling him a boss for how he responded to being shot etc.

shyts crazy to me. As a 40 year old who remembers how much black folks hated both Bush’s, and how my older uncles and cousins used to talk about Reagan, it’s odd to me to see so many black folks even halfway being receptive to any republican, but especially Trump.

Wtf is so different about him then say W. Bush who is universally hated?
Two of the fakkits in your dusty family
maxresdefault.jpg

Daps
Volunteer to put yourself on a Secret Service watchlist brehs.

The alledged shooter had no social media profile other than a 15 buck donation to Biden thats all thats known. Think the SS ain't going through every social media post celebrating and creating a profile on them.

I own some AR's think I'd gonna say anything other than Speedy recovery now???
stop spreading dumb ass lies. the shooter made no donation to the dems or any leftist organization. it’s been debunked.

:scust:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Democrats have turned black people off. Black people been voting Democrat for 60+ years with absolutely nothing to show. Even my Grandparent who are die hard democrats, said they not voting for Biden again. You can only take the Black vote for granted for so long

* I'm in no way telling anyone who to vote for. But use your head and vote for the best candidate.

this has very little to do with democrats or biden

your daddy trump is just that trash.

Daps
Democrats have turned black people off. Black people been voting Democrat for 60+ years with absolutely nothing to show. Even my Grandparent who are die hard democrats, said they not voting for Biden again. You can only take the Black vote for granted for so long

* I'm in no way telling anyone who to vote for. But use your head and vote for the best candidate.
so, black people should vote for a nazi or withhold their support of his opponent, which is a difference without a distinction.

makes sense.

:unimpressed:

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
How can Trump be getting historical Black voter poll numbers for a Republican candidate, when Black people used to actually be in the Republican Party and voted for candidates like Abraham Lincoln, Ulysses S. Grant and Teddy Roosevelt. Trump doesn't even get 8% of Black voters support, while guys like Grant got over 90%? :what:

Do people know anything about American history? Do they not realize that the current idiots in the Republican Party used to be those fool ass Dixiecrats that voted against every single piece of Civil Right legislation that was ever proposed? I see now why Trump can just say dumb shyt and people don't realize that his fool ass is lying.
Bingo. People will take whatever is presented and do no research. Even then they do research that is skewed towards their previous beliefs/biases.

Last edited:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
....alot of Black people do not have higher ordinance of thinking cause if they did we wouldn't have so many b*stard children running around...

....we wouldn't sell drugs and would actually fill up community colleges...

.....we wouldn't worship white supremacy religion like christianity and it's proud mascot jesus christ...

.....we would've told Obama to kiss our asses in 2012 for his, "reparations are not feasible"...

So yes...I'm not shocked Black people are loving Trump. It's the christian:unimpressed: way

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Not at all. I’ve seen support from various demographics of bp who support Prior to this esp if u still live in the trenches to see how bold these Mexicans have been this presidential cycle they want the pressure put back on illegals

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Yesterday I was at a meetup with around 6 other black men and pretty much everyone was pro Trump. What made this more surprising to me was that these cats were mostly in their 20’s.

Looking at my social media feeds, I’m seeing a lot of pro Trump sentiments as well. People calling him a boss for how he responded to being shot etc.

shyts crazy to me. As a 40 year old who remembers how much black folks hated both Bush’s, and how my older uncles and cousins used to talk about Reagan, it’s odd to me to see so many black folks even halfway being receptive to any republican, but especially Trump.

Wtf is so different about him then say W. Bush who is universally hated?
Nope. The difference now is people are not hiding their support. Also people still underestimate the power of propaganda and how no one is really immune although the severity varies.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Ronald Reagan became prez cause he was a famous actor.

Arnold became Governor because he was a famous actor.

Trump won in the first place cause he is a famous TV personality.

America worships celebrities.

What other job are children allowed to do besides entertainment? Even little babies get put to work in movies an shyt.

It's fukcing retarded of the masses to follow celebs but we do it like mad.

And now we got Black people willing to support a virulent racist who is bent on taking away everything we gained for the past several decades.

Just cause he's a great entertainer.