Anyone else surprised by the amount of black support for Trump after the shooting?

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
whoever loves Trump thinks there's a financial pot of gold waiting for them because the influencers they love are receiving that pot so they want that too.

and also America lives to put their hand on the stove. a world without fukkery is a world these kids don't wanna be a part of.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
youre more likely to see a black Trump supporter if youre around these type of black people:

Homeowners
Business owner
Owns investments
Not into gay shyt at all
Not into immigrants
Makes a lot of money

If they know youre a crazy Biden supporter and lose your mind at the mention of Trump they are not going to tell you how they really feel.

I can tell you for certain the above demographics talk differently when they are away from the po black, government workers and liberal arts types

the idea that all black Americans live the same experience is laughable and plays into "we are all the same" racist ideology

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
I haven’t seen additional Black support. I just see people posting funny memes and such. Trump was gonna get more support from Black people either way, just like he got more support from us in 2020 than he did in 2016.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Sorry to say but a lot of that is coming from a segment of ignorant politically inclined Black folks who have this childlike/childish mindset involving politics. Black people who are politically intelligent and know their way around politics aren't the problem as we can see through Trump and his agendas, etc while not falling for his shtick. Imagine Patrick and SpongeBob running around and chasing each other in a circle while looking dumbfounded, laughing, and giggling hysterically...they're particularly the ones who aren't as politically savvy, basically if you were to ask them to name the congressman and women, and senators, along with those who're a part of their Local/State Assembly, etc there's a good chance they wouldn't know what to tell you.

These are the types of Black people who the GOP and Trump target on social media and try to appeal to knowing that they're not very bright and easily persuasive under certain circumstances. They'll get easily entertained by a candidate such as Trump and from there they become “impressed”, for example, on here there's always a plethora of posters (no diss to them) that tend to laugh and giggle at every little involving Trump while further minimizing the seriousness of what his presidency and political agendas could do to themselves and other Black people alike.

From my perspective, from what I see, especially online it's safe to say that the Black folks who show neutral feelings for Trump aren't exactly sure why since they lack substantial political knowledge but largely due to them being “amused” and “entertained” by him and his shenanigans.

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
the republicans have everyone voting for them that could and would

Not exactly and I think Trumps VP pick JD Vance is a great example why. He's got all he can from evangelicals so no need for a Pence. He's going for the venture capital tech bro crowd now and Vance is the signal to bring them in.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Pretty much…

Biden and Trump are the same person.

He just knows how to hide

in that case, support four more years of hiding so can put more black people on the federal bench, in the supreme court and other positions of power. :ehh:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This is honestly what happens when you don't make good on your promises.

A little clout is all it took.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I think it's more about biden being trash than trump being great. That's how I would describe the debate. Trump didn't win, biden just lawst

Ladies and gentlemen. This is your daily reminder that this poster is white and has compared the word Cac to the N word and say black people should stop complaining about the word.

Don’t let these agents fool you. It’s plenty of them I. Here working overtime.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Democrats have turned black people off. Black people been voting Democrat for 60+ years with absolutely nothing to show. Even my Grandparents who are die hard democrats, said they not voting for Biden again. You can only take the Black vote for granted for so long

* I'm in no way telling anyone who to vote for. But use your head and vote for the best candidate.
Very disingenuous post here.

Imagine if Biden comes out and said I’m doing this or trying to do something that would benefit black people more?

well maybe look at what happened to student loan forgiveness

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm not...:ld: Biden hasnt given black folks any policy in this election so it's either vote for biden, vote for trump or the couch. I also think it's because the dems have pivoted towards immigrants and black folks being hurt by it... so it's cause and effect time...:francis:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Very disingenuous post here.

Imagine if Biden comes out and said I’m doing this or trying to do something that would benefit black people more?

well maybe look at what happened to student loan forgiveness
Yeah thats odd. So being a sambo sell out for Republicans where Trump has never backed anyone Black except Mike Tyson is the wave? No. A black Trump supporter is a tapdancer. Like those Asians who want to get surgery to look white. Mentally weak. Broken people. A hive of the same kind still are not in the right. Republicans=Nazis 2024.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I'm not...:ld: Biden hasnt given black folks any policy in this election so it's either vote for biden, vote for trump or the couch. I also think it's because the dems have pivoted towards immigrants and black folks being hurt by it... so it's cause and effect time...:francis:

Your dumbass not saying anything new. You’re an agent. Trump repeated live on TV the talking points he gave you and the other agents. Immigrants taking black jobs.

i always take pleasure to remind you how dumb you are and I won’t stop.