Anyone else surprised by the amount of black support for Trump after the shooting?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Your dumbass not saying anything new. You’re an agent. Trump repeated live on TV the talking points he gave you and the other agents. Immigrants taking black jobs.

i always take pleasure to remind you how dumb you are and I won’t stop.

You said all that still doesn't change anything I said. What specific policy does Biden have only for black people?!?:dwillhuh:

You think those black folks in Chicago seeing their tax dollars go to illegals on behalf of the democrat party gonna vote for Biden?! :heh: are they wrong too???

The dems been playing in black folks faces and the minute you mention that you and agent?!? Foh :mjlol: that shyt not working no more

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
All to plan. This is an orchestrated situation.

The coli swore that the shooting would not move peoples votes. Politics is theatre and they have figured out the algorithm of the 85%.

First they bombarded the news cycle with pressure for Joe to step down then when he refused they use a false flag incident to secure sympathy votes. They are playing the pawns on the chessboard. If you mad at what i'm saying then you prolly part of the 85, deaf dumb and blind.

You have a felon with multiple cases and a treasonous exit to office up for ballot again and then people fall for it again. Despite his strong anti Black agenda. I can't even blame the elite at this point. Most humans are stupid and here to be used by the ones with awareness. It is what it is. The rest of us are just here herding sheep.

Daps
All to plan. This is an orchestrated situation.

The coli swore that the shooting would not move peoples votes. Politics is theatre and they have figured out the algorithm of the 85%.

First they bombarded the news cycle with pressure for Joe to step down then when he refused they use a false flag incident to secure sympathy votes. They are playing the pawns on the chessboard. If you mad at what i'm saying then you prolly part of the 85, deaf dumb and blind.

You have a felon with multiple cases and a treasonous exit to office up for ballot again and then people fall for it again. Despite his strong anti Black agenda. I can't even blame the elite at this point. Most humans are stupid and here to be used by the ones with awareness. It is what it is. The rest of us are just here herding sheep.
the shooting didn’t move the needle towards trump.

:gucci: