Anyone else on the coli have no desire to have kids?

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Let's keep this super one thousand, what are we leaving our children in this world as Afrikan people? We didn't participate in arms race, nuclear arms race, space race and don't even talk about the AI race. We the bottom of every society that we're in. What's to brag about? No super carriers, battle ships or fighter jets. The shyt's chess, it ain't checkers.
So you personally don't want kids because you don't have anything to pass down to then?

Not every culture participates in races, some just live life.

Black people all over the Diaspora have a beautiful historic presence and present.

Plus if these countries in power didn't play dirty, certain countries would definitely have a place as global super powers.

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
Black people all over the Diaspora have a beautiful historic presence and present.
That's not good enough. We're on a planet with finite resources. We don't have time for "feel good" history. Check all meaningful stats here in the US from student scores to life expectancy and everything in between. We're on the bottom.
Plus if these countries in power didn't play dirty, certain countries would definitely have a place as global super powers.
It's been like that from the very beginning. It's only black people who are foolish/naive enough to believe foreign religions from hypocrites--the same ones who bought them as slaves. I don't know how much more that has to happen to us for us to get the picture but lemme stop. I don't want to further derail the thread.

brickfare

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
north north
Nah. I’m broke, have an awesome godson, and will have to step in as caretaker for my mom at some point. also trying to read the writing on the wall in regards to climate / societal collapse and shyt looks very dim for future generations

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
Nah. I want to be a mom. I keep having dreams my whole life that my first kid will be a dark skin little boy😍. I see his little face and everything. I hope that comes true.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Too many issues going on for it to be a reasonable idea.

Cost of living is going up while wages not changing enough. I would want my children to grow up in a house and the cost of those has made it unaffordable to live in a city that isn't crawling with Magats.

Climate change is being treated by our leaders the same way a crackhead treats an eviction notice and past due bill letters.

Women's minds have been shattered by online dating, true crime media, and online gender war bullshyt.

People can't agree on anything any more due to online mis information which will only get more dangerous due to AI tools like deep fakes becoming more sophisticated.

I'm not seeing enough to suggest that the world is getting better and not worse. It's unreasonable to bring someone into this unjust world against their will so they can just suffer.

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
You should want kids if you want to be a parent.

If you have a baby mama, she can keep the child away from you or if you try to get involved make up an accusation

Fatherhood is different than motherhood in most aspects since men can still have an identity with a child I mean that no and secondly it’s different being an active father

Look at the reddits

Having children is good if you have a supportive woman if you don’t have one that really wants to be a mother it’s hard

Also what people don’t tell the childless about kids is that your woman often changes to a mother first then her career then wife

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
Children can bring immense joy into your life. However, they can also bring constant worry and anxiety. You’re always worried about them what they do in school if they are getting hurt.

Your relationship with your partner will also forever change because you have less of your partner because they are now a parent

Also, with how the economy is, your children will not be able to take care of you a man when you get older.

Also for Legacy, if you have money left over, you can donate to a nonprofit or give a scholarship which people will remember you by

Last edited:

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
I'd love to be a father... I'm in my mid-30's, financially ready, emotionally ready...but the modern woman is not fit to have kids with
:francis: I've been considering adopting. A black child or some children who are siblings. It's sickening that the system breaks up some siblings.