Anyone else on the coli have no desire to have kids?

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Breh :gucci:

I will knock the cucumber off of you :dame:

I aint worried about a breh who decides what he gonna do with his lyfe based off the economy.

You are powerless. YOU ARE WEAK. Let the dow jones dictate if u shoot up the club brehs :mjlol:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
I s
I aint worried about a breh who decides what he gonna do with his lyfe based off the economy.

You are powerless. YOU ARE WEAK. Let the dow jones dictate if u shoot up the club brehs :mjlol:
I shoot the club up without repercussion actually, but that's none of ya business :ehh:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
you're legit retarded :dwillhuh:

says the guy who needs Jim Cramer 2 tell him if he can nut in a broad or not :russ:

ima assume u a old head since u got the roc Marciano avi....let me ask you OG....when your girl asked you for kids did you actually tell her no because the economy is no good? I need to know :mjlol:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
says the guy who needs Jim Cramer 2 tell him if he can nut in a broad or not :russ:

ima assume u a old head since u got the roc Marciano avi....let me ask you OG....when your girl asked you for kids did you actually tell her no because the economy is no good? I need to know :mjlol:
Since you're unintelligent, i'll explain it since you cannot read between the lines.

I can nut FREE in these broads as i please and that's exactly what i've been doing :blessed::blessed:

i never said the economy was the reason i don't want kids. I was explaining to you how that is a factor you have to consider within the environment you're bringing the kid into....because, y'kno.....that's what you and the kid will be dealing with :dahell:

now go away :hhh:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Since you're unintelligent, i'll explain it since you cannot read between the lines.

I can nut FREE in these broads as i please and that's exactly what i've been doing :blessed::blessed:

i never said the economy was the reason i don't want kids. I was explaining to you how that is a factor you have to consider within the environment you're bringing the kid into....because, y'kno.....that's what you and the kid will be dealing with :dahell:

now go away :hhh:

WTF is nut free :dahell:

Nut free sounds like low fat milk; like you got a vasectomy? :mjlol:

where are you from I dont even understand your lingo :russ:

Thats hilarious you think you're explaining anything 2 me...some1 who's raised strong seeds :russ:

Old head u might wanna go drop a sample off in the freezer.

200.gif

U might be holding a blank clip dawg sooner than later :picard:

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps