Anyone else on the coli have no desire to have kids?

timeless

All Star
Daps
Sometimes I feel this way. But then I remember leaving behind a good person that I personally cultivated will benefit earth in the long run. It's appealing to me to leave behind something good for the benefit of those deserving.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Sometimes I feel this way. But then I remember leaving behind a good person that I personally cultivated will benefit earth in the long run. It's appealing to me to leave behind something good for the benefit of those deserving.
Issac Newton left behind differential calculus. He had no kids and without him we'd have no Internet.

timeless

All Star
Daps
Issac Newton left behind differential calculus. He had no kids and without him we'd have no Internet.
That's good, but I'm not that kind of person. The things I'm willing to pass on are spiritual in nature.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
My lifestyle doesn't align neatly with kids and the finances. it's too much of a financial liability.

part of self awareness is to know what you want and don't want before it happens.

I like luxury, travel, freedom, 20 course omakase in Miami, not lugging around kids and all this logistical/day to day shyt. where to take the kids? tell the kids to put on their seat belts. gets the kids play clothes. nah man.

if finances were not a concern at all, like big money, sure. I would think about it. but, I'd need a lot of affluence to counter balance that drudgery.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
My lifestyle doesn't align neatly with kids and the finances. it's too much of a financial liability.

part of self awareness is to know what you want and don't want before it happens.

I like luxury, travel, freedom, 20 course omakase in Miami, not lugging around kids and all this logistical/day to day shyt. where to take the kids? tell the kids to put on their seat belts. gets the kids play clothes. nah man.
My girl is like that. At some point you have to know that your life ain't got for kids and you have no interest in being a parent.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
my feeling on this has been consistent as its always been, not only does she have to be hot, she also has to be a good character and responsible