Anyone else on the coli have no desire to have kids?

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Nope.
I know this isn't a popular opinion but I legit hate young children. They're loud, inconsiderate, often unclean, annoying. I don't want to be around any kids or even talk about any kids. Maybe that could change, and I would have a change of perspective if I had a child of my own. But I'm not willing to take that 18 year financial hit to find out.

So... do I have a desire for children? Hell no.

Last edited:

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
If I have kids cool… if I don’t cool. It’s not some goal or life purpose for me to have children.
That’s kinda where I’m at with it. I don’t really give a shyt either way. The annoying thing is family and friends constantly harassing my girl and I about it.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
I want kids one day. But I feel like they aren't for everyone and that you can find fulfillment in your life in various other ways.

Personally, I feel like every person should be actively helping others in their community and family. Assist the children that already exist. :manny:

What are you writing though? Are you an author too? :whoo:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I want kids one day. But I feel like they aren't for everyone and that you can find fulfillment in your life in various other ways.

Personally, I feel like every person should be actively helping others in their community and family. Assist the children that already exist. :manny:

What are you writing though? Are you an author too? :whoo:
Yeah I write comic books. They're available here

invalid

Banned
Daps
I actually have a desire to have children (sons) but the 2nd class space in which black people occupy in this country, I have no desire for my children to be born into or confined within.

If I'm to have "black" children, it would only come if I have the means to raise them outside of the US.

I love my people but I think we're done. And I don't want to bring children into this mess.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
My girl in college had a miscarriage, I was there for her when it happened and I felt sorry, but I'm glad it didn't happened.

I'm not ready now I damn sure wasn't ready 8 years ago.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
as someone who was beaten as a kid id be too scared i'd end up hitting my own kids

and honestly this planet is going to be a flaming ball of shyt in about 20 years, why bring a life into that

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Always found myself of the mindset of "If they come, they come... and be thankful/ grateful" but, over time, I've come to the realization that I may not be built for parenthood.

This realization may trickle to the child/ children in me not being a good parent.:wow:

Ironically, many of my friends believe I'd be a great father though.:francis:
Many people tell me this too.

Ironically the fact yall think so hard about having kids means you will probably make good parents. Bad parents typically have kids and make no plans on how they will raise them...