Anyone else on the coli have no desire to have kids?

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Funny how culture plays a big part in this.

I'm assuming we're all black men posting. All the Arab, Latino, and Indian men I met all want kids.

Most older black men I know 40+ have kids.

It would be cool if we could get a poll.

Btw I want "A" child and I'm in my 30s. My girl wants only "one" also.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope.
I know this isn't a popular opinion but I legit hate young children. They're loud, inconsiderate, often unclean, annoying. I don't want to be around any kids or even talk about any kids. Maybe that would change, and I would have a change of perspective if I had a child of my mine. But I'm not willing to take that 18 year financial hit to find out.

So... do I have a desire for children? Hell no.

Damn, you would hated to have raised yourself? If your father thought like you, he woulda asked your mom for an abortion? :lupe:

Would your mom have said yes?:lupe:

If you dont value the lives of babies…then what???:ohhh:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Wife and I talked about this. Both of us are more cautioned than than pro at this point.

Rather be a rich uncle/aunt and supportive of our super-talented nephews to inherit what we've built. No pressure and legacies have a much higher chance to do something good.

I love my cousin and she like a sister to me, her son is "gifted" and got a legit chance to do something good. That's who I'll invest into and want to see take my earnings when I pass.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I know Jesus. He works on my parent's back yard.

I can tell you grew up around whites your whole life smh it's always the ones who buck against followers of the lord with an axe to grind just cause you have no connection to your people

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
It blows my mind that there are people walking the Earth that are actually this stupid.

And this is why people avoid you or why you don't understand people cause you think you better than them. You got all the smarts but nothing else.

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
Funny how culture plays a big part in this.

I'm assuming we're all black men posting. All the Arab, Latino, and Indian men I met all want kids.

Most older black men I know 40+ have kids.

It would be cool if we could get a poll.

Btw I want "A" child and I'm in my 30s. My girl wants only "one" also.
Let's keep this super one thousand, what are we leaving our children in this world as Afrikan people? We didn't participate in arms race, nuclear arms race, space race and don't even talk about the AI race. We the bottom of every society that we're in. What's to brag about? No super carriers, battle ships or fighter jets. The shyt's chess, it ain't checkers.