Anyone else notice the uprise of black conservatives, who are riding with Kanye? They are ALL OVER

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Running cape for blatant racists is supporting white supremacy
You’re an intelligent guy and I respect you as a poster so this kind of response is disappointing.

You’re not backed by facts. If you were, then you would easily present them. If a lie lingers long enough unchallenged then it becomes the truth. So…

Lemme present mine

Facts-I’m a middle aged Black man that went to a Black college

Facts-I’m married to a Black women that went to a Black college.

Facts-I’m raising Black kids that are currently enrolled in STEM programs at a Black college

Facts-I’m a member of a Black fraternity

Facts- I co-own and help manage several small Black business
Facts-I am a member of a Black church

Facts-I own property in Black neighborhoods

Facts- I have been involved with serving my community and working several programs to help mold and nurture Black boys.

If my objective is to “cape for white supremacy” then I think that I’m doing a terrible job.

KGlock

All Star
Daps
Too many of our people make the entertainer class out to be some type of geniuses, while those in power see them for what they really are...

fool-140229__340.jpg
Because folk generally have a low bar due to our people just having less successful, wealthy and worthy representatives. The bulk of those who made it in our community are the jesters... I mean entertainers. Every other group got legit role models, serious minded and intellectuals to represent them. Who do folks even have who are truly deserving of being a legit spokesman that also possess the charisma of a lot of these entertainers we glorify? Unfortunately not many and that's how those in power want it. Having bird brains like Cardi B speak for a whole race that's already struggling and disenfranchised :francis:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
You’re an intelligent guy and I respect you as a poster so this kind of response is disappointing.

You’re not backed by facts. If you were, then you would easily present them. If a lie lingers long enough unchallenged then it becomes the truth. So…

Lemme present mine

Facts-I’m a middle aged Black man that went to a Black college

Facts-I’m married to a Black women that went to a Black college.

Facts-I’m raising Black kids that are currently enrolled in STEM programs at a Black college

Facts-I’m a member of a Black fraternity

Facts- I co-own and help manage several small Black business
Facts-I am a member of a Black church

Facts-I own property in Black neighborhoods

Facts- I have been involved with serving my community and working several programs to help mold and nurture Black boys.

If my objective is to “cape for white supremacy” then I think that I’m doing a terrible job.

If what you say is true, you do a great job of providing for you community on a local level.

Then why do you insist that black people should support politicians in the republican party who see us as unequal with the white race take active measures to undermine black economic and political power everywhere.

If you are supporting that, then I don't know what you want me to think

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth

Then why do you insist that black people should support politicians in the republican party who see us as unequal

Brother. Name one Republican politician I’ve told Black people to support.

A few years ago, I started suggesting that it would be wise to not give your vote away for free and to demand something specific for your political support.

That’s all it took for nikkas to start screaming I’m in the KKK. That’s how fragile and on edge some of our people are.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
The Issue is Black men are tired of being told what to say and what to think. Supporting this Ye shyt ia trolling(IMO) but you cant deny what we are are seeing in to what is being forced upon black men.

Last edited:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh, it's the WORST kept secret that there is no group of people more targeted by right wing political interest groups than black folks.
I can guarantee you every Republican PAC and political campaign has a log full of "black websites" to target. And yes, I can guarantee www.thecoli.com is on that list. so is www.lipstickalley.com, and many social media pages as well. Yes they send operative trolls who claim to be "free thinkers" over to these websites to spreadright wing propaganda about Democrats, and dissuading people from voting. It couldn't be more obvious we have a ton of them actively working here.

It makes sense since everything is digital now. I know a few black democratic operatives for 20+ years, but they always worked person to person. They don't get paid much either

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Why is it an issue for people to ride with Ye. They ain’t the ones who sound like c00ns in this situation...