Anyone else notice the uprise of black conservatives, who are riding with Kanye? They are ALL OVER

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
You’re an intelligent guy and I respect you as a poster so this kind of response is disappointing.

You’re not backed by facts. If you were, then you would easily present them. If a lie lingers long enough unchallenged then it becomes the truth. So…

Lemme present mine

Facts-I’m a middle aged Black man that went to a Black college

Facts-I’m married to a Black women that went to a Black college.

Facts-I’m raising Black kids that are currently enrolled in STEM programs at a Black college

Facts-I’m a member of a Black fraternity

Facts- I co-own and help manage several small Black business
Facts-I am a member of a Black church

Facts-I own property in Black neighborhoods

Facts- I have been involved with serving my community and working several programs to help mold and nurture Black boys.

If my objective is to “cape for white supremacy” then I think that I’m doing a terrible job.
Are you a Republican though?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
people that follow that feminine
c00n are the same pretentious
self idolator peices of shyt suffering
from delusion of grandeur.
most of these dumb nikkas
dont (own) a damn home and
call themselves republicans.
aWJuhef.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
people that follow that feminine
c00n are the same pretentious
self idolator peices of shyt suffering
from delusion of grandeur.
most of these dumb nikkas
dont (own) a damn home and
call themselves republicans.
aWJuhef.gif

UKVu0t8.gif
Scammers and hoodrats love Trump because the whole PPP thing and the stimulate checks. It's all they got in regards to politics. "Shhhh least Trump gave uh dem checks shawty"

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Until this past weekend I thought the "Blacks following Kanye and also becoming Republican" was just an online thing. One of my homeboys was down for the weekend with his fam and we were chopping it up about current events and he is with what Kanye says and thinks we need to "do something different" in regards to our votes.

That's the homie so I didn't come sideways with my response but I had to let him know that if we going off what people say then look at the totality of what has been said and how's he's thrown out folks (including his mama) to the bushes. He's an opportunist. If we're going off action, look at whose done more for Black folks when they've had the reins.

The reality is we gotta do for ourselves and one another while leveraging the resources controlled by others, until we can get control of resources for our own communities. There is a better chance of accomplishing this under Dem rule.

He believes what he believes, and I couldn't believe I was hearing a black man that grew up and followed the same path I'd followed and come to the conclusions he came to.

Daps
They riding with Kyrie too, or should I say, they're using him as a pawn to further their agenda. It's rampant in the 'seum now. I've noticed a fair few Conservative TLR posters have been posting more over there too, they've just conveniently shown up.

:mjpls:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
They riding with Kyrie too, or should I say, they're using him as a pawn to further their agenda. It's rampant in the 'seum now. I've noticed a fair few Conservative TLR posters have been posting more over there too, they've just conveniently shown up.

Black men supporting each other and sticking together even if they don’t agree gets under your skin huh?

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
thats unfair we got to understand the bigger picture with Kanye its not c00n this or that, its about compassion and the bigger picture.

i always remember when Dave Chappele was asked about the Kanye MAGA hat thing and he was "knowing Kanye like i do, i know there is an end and an intent" something like that.

i dont listen to his music, not since that t-pain joint ... and i dont wear his clothes. i do believe his moving with messianic energy and it was written.

we will see how this unravels, dont switch sides.

i ride for kanye and i ride for kyrie.

Daps
Black men supporting each other and sticking together even if they don’t agree gets under your skin huh?

Nah, the defending of Nazi revisionism (even when confronted with the reality of it) and the self-hatred hotep nature of it is what gets under my skin.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Nah it's a real thing

One of my cousins who is pretty successful is on that type of time. Voted for Trump and claims to be Republican. He is kinda alienated right now in the family because a few gatherings ago he tried to c00nsplain the whole "Slavery was a choice" thing and all the old heads in the family looked at him like he was stupid and told him so.

His oldest seems to want to be like him but is constantly having to deal with a world that does not align with that kind of thinking.

The daughter is definitely not on that type of time

It makes for very interesting family gatherings