Anyone else notice the uprise of black conservatives, who are riding with Kanye? They are ALL OVER

Daps
Breh, it's the WORST kept secret that there is no group of people more targeted by right wing political interest groups than black folks.
I can guarantee you every Republican PAC and political campaign has a log full of "black websites" to target. And yes, I can guarantee www.thecoli.com is on that list. so is www.lipstickalley.com, and many social media pages as well. Yes they send operative trolls who claim to be "free thinkers" over to these websites to spreadright wing propaganda about Democrats, and dissuading people from voting. It couldn't be more obvious we have a ton of them actively working here.
@gator_king has been a right-wing operative on this site for about a damn near decade now.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Breh, it's the WORST kept secret that there is no group of people more targeted by right wing political interest groups than black folks.
I can guarantee you every Republican PAC and political campaign has a log full of "black websites" to target. And yes, I can guarantee www.thecoli.com is on that list. so is www.lipstickalley.com, and many social media pages as well. Yes they send operative trolls who claim to be "free thinkers" over to these websites to spreadright wing propaganda about Democrats, and dissuading people from voting. It couldn't be more obvious we have a ton of them actively working here.

Troll farms are a real problem in Black online spaces, but unless the forum/site in question takes steps to implement race verification and more involved moderation then what are we even talking about?

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Black conservatism in social media spaces is a grift. They were always putting out content but you’ll notice an abrupt shift around the time Trump was elected. All of a sudden there were very few things more profitable than the “black conservative that left the liberal plantation”. When people saw how Candace was getting broke off they just ran with it. A lot of these people ran with completely neutral content from fitness, to dating, to video games, light hearted shyt etc to redpill, gender role, heavy conservative content.

Code

Banned
Daps
If you think Kanye lost a single fan from this jew shyt you are fukking retarded

Half you nikkas on this site already hated him