Anyone else notice the uprise of black conservatives, who are riding with Kanye? They are ALL OVER

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Yup. Defending foolishness if it can irritate leftists. Basically if they agree with some of what he says, they gotta jump to his right to say everything and then make some political point.

Black conservatives are the WOAT.
Like pigs In shyt when they're around their pawgs..oops I mean hawgs :mjpls:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Real Black folks are not seeing this shyt in real life. I don't know anyone who fukked with Kanye after he said slavery was a choice and dissed Harriet Tubman. If you are seeing an uptick in conservatives, white supremacists, and right-wing apologists in your social circle, you need to look in the mirror and ask why you are attracting these types of people.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Are y'all actually outside seeing this or is this an internet only thing?
Yeah I wanna know this too. I'm not noticing an uptick in Black conservatives offline.

1. People troll online and will go against the grain
2. Not every person who claims to be Black online is really Black
3. Some folks are diehard Kanye stans and will forever ride for him

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Are y'all actually outside seeing this or is this an internet only thing?

I live in an area in Toronto that routinely has swastikas spray painted on the local high-school. Lately I've noticed a lot of anti-black graffiti popping up. Just propaganda about blacks killing whites written with sharpies on random store fronts and signs and shyt. And for years we had this one store front that was an actual newspaper called Your Ward news that would print and deliver these very Antisemitic papers to your mail box. I'm talking straight out of satire and meme shyt. Long story shirt, the owner went to jail for delivering hate speech in the mail. Since then I've noticed so many black associates becoming these weird quasi-conservitives. All for Trump and saying the election was fraud. Now up and down my FB timeliness I have all these black people who swear they're intelligent thinking Kanye is actually doing something for us. They ignore his slavery comments, his GF comments, and anything else, while praising him like he's their savior. Kanye couldn't care less if they exist.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I wanna know this too. I'm not noticing an uptick in Black conservatives offline.

1. People troll online and will go against the grain
2. Not every person who claims to be Black online is really Black
3. Some folks are diehard Kanye stans and will forever ride for him
Because people don't like to talk about politics offline, especially if they a republican. You ever seen this joke?

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Because people don't like to talk about politics offline, especially if they a republican. You ever seen this joke?

Honestly people are too quick to dismiss what you see online from some people as "trolling". No it's an outlet where they can distance themselves from consequences and the mask comes off. A lot of these fools getting bold behind a screen but won't open their mouth in public.

Yeah some of them can be dismissed but not as many as people would like to believe.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Honestly people are too quick to dismiss what you see online from some people as "trolling". No it's an outlet where they can distance themselves from consequences and the mask comes off. A lot of these fools getting bold behind a screen but won't open their mouth in public.

Yeah some of them can be dismissed but not as many as people would like to believe.
They believe shyt is just "online talk" unless it's a white person speaking racist shyt, then they believe it's truth. No, everybody talks the shyt they not bold enough to say in real life online. Hence why most people on here mask their identity.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
KKKonservative Kewns unite! :mjlol:

Don't forget to top it off with your white lives matter t shirt and MAGA hat. I know you've had the latter for a while now. You gonna look so good in your white power KKKanye gear. :mjlol:

Show your pride breh. Go off:mjlol:

I had to dap you.
:ahh:

I’m still rocking my shyt.
:umad:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
A lot of them agree with the Slavery was a choice comment. I know some of ya'll have seen that. :sas2:

Look at the this shyt here. :russ: He off the plantation alright.