Anyone else notice the uprise of black conservatives, who are riding with Kanye? They are ALL OVER

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
This not true at all
Exactly. Only on the internet where people are afraid to show a differing opinion from the majority do you see mostly "fukk Kanye." Kanye could pop up in a black area and he'd receive love. Even a lot of people on here who say "fukk Kanye" will be in album threads whenever he drops something. nikkas faker than a $3 bill. No way am I checking for an album of someone I don't fukk with.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Too many of our people make the entertainer class out to be some type of geniuses, while those in power see them for what they really are...

fool-140229__340.jpg

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When you say conservative, you mean cac.

A broke clock is right twice a day as they say, and cacs and use Kanye and say "I'm not racist!!! I defend Kanye West, I may not agree with him but I Support his freedom of speech!!! So I can't be racist!!!!"

So yeah, that's all their support boils down to.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Just ordered some grey and blue Yeezy Boost 700’s and some Calabasas socks. I’ll be rocking them proudly until he produces merchandise on his own.
:blessed:

Nobody better not say anything, including those of a certain “faith”, because I’m wearing them anyway.
:yeshrug:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It mostly come from the type of nikkas that hang around cacs a lot, or them third eye, conspiracy theory “woke” nikkas.

There has been an uptick in conspiracy theorist for whatever reason. It’s usually the way a weak person copes with reality.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
You really believe this? Im not heavy in the internet so im not aware of any "run if the mill" internet talking heads getting paid by politicians.

Breh, it's the WORST kept secret that there is no group of people more targeted by right wing political interest groups than black folks.
I can guarantee you every Republican PAC and political campaign has a log full of "black websites" to target. And yes, I can guarantee www.thecoli.com is on that list. so is www.lipstickalley.com, and many social media pages as well. Yes they send operative trolls who claim to be "free thinkers" over to these websites to spreadright wing propaganda about Democrats, and dissuading people from voting. It couldn't be more obvious we have a ton of them actively working here.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Just ordered some grey and blue Yeezy Boost 700’s and some Calabasas socks. I’ll be rocking them proudly until he produces merchandise on his own.
:blessed:

Nobody better not say anything, including those of a certain “faith”, because I’m wearing them anyway.
:yeshrug:

KKKonservative Kewns unite! :mjlol:

Don't forget to top it off with your white lives matter t shirt and MAGA hat. I know you've had the latter for a while now. You gonna look so good in your white power KKKanye gear. :mjlol:

Show your pride breh. Go off:mjlol: