Anyone Else Look At Physical Copies With Disgust Now?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Im just talking if you want to pay 2dollars to go disc to digital its easy, Or if you continue to also buy movies not all digital codes work for I tunes.
Breh...I just googled that...I had no idea that's what VUDU was. :mjlol:
I've seen it a bunch of times and just assumed that all it was, was another google play, itunes, amazon, alternative. :ohhh:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I prefer physical because I can lend/borrow games from friends and family. Hate paying money for something I can't touch, purely psychological I know, but hate it regardless.

Never bought a digital game at full price, will only do so at deep discounts.

Not looking forward to the all digital future.

Y'all don't make sense and have the nerve to say fukk the physical, I'm all about the digital but yet talk about love to have video game collection like SNES, PS1/PS2, Dreamcast, N64, Sega Satrun/Genesis, etc. :martin:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Breh...I just googled that...I had no idea that's what VUDU was. :mjlol:
I've seen it a bunch of times and just assumed that all it was, was another google play, itunes, amazon, alternative. :ohhh:
I guess you can also link vudu with itunes....so if u buy a movie in 4k on vudu because they dont offer it on 4 k for itunes (disney/marvel movies arnt in 4k on itunes) it will be on vudu (4k) and itunes (reg hd)

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
You'll shyt on physical copies until they come for the copyrights and licenses and then you're assed out. No trade in value on a digital copy and it requires some type of service to access it.

Then imma pirate the fukk outta they ass :mjlol:

There’s plenty of Digital deals, only reason there isn’t more is cause of you peasants holding on to physical media.:scust:

And beyond that, we GROWN, time is money, the time spent driving back n forth talking to freckle faced teens at GameStop is well worth the $10-$20 you’d save buying and selling a physical disc.

I’d pay an extra 10-20 everytime to skip the hassle and the need to store and care for archaic discs:camby:

the sales are usually trash games, and what are those extra rights?
This isnt true. Good games go on sale every month, b
I'm fine with physical copies for video games...
Now for movies, I've definitely been looking at my bookcases of DVDs and Blu Rays with the :beli: face more and more.
Just yesterday I was actually reading up on how to set up a plex server and create back ups of all my movies and just storing all my discs in my attic or something.
(I like the idea of setting up a 6 - 8 TB NAS and putting all of my movies on it so I can just stream them to my devices around the house. I would want to make sure I get the full quality though, especially the full surround sound. I know the file sizes would be large but I'm fine with that. I would just add more space later if necessary).
I feel different about games because not everything is backwards compatible and there's also value in playing on the original platforms.

How many movies do you have, and how many are Blurays? You might need more than 8TB off top,.specially for remuxes (full uncompressed rip)

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

How many movies do you have, and how many are Blurays? You might need more than 8TB off top,.specially for remuxes (full uncompressed rip)
Not sure. I'd have to count. It's not a crazy amount...off the top of my head I feel like it's 100 DVDs and 100 Blu Rays.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Right as this thread is made, I can’t even boot up Blops4 because I’m locked out for some reason. Yea fukk digital

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Steam/PC Digital is fine as you can get games for cheap and plus on Steam you can share your library easily with 5 nikkas.

On PS4/Xbox, you can't do that shyt so it's really not the same. I can't share my PS4 library with 5 nikkas.

That's why on PS4 I'm still more of a physical guy.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Right as this thread is made, I can’t even boot up Blops4 because I’m locked out for some reason. Yea fukk digital
So you pick an online only game to defend an argument in favor of physical media? :DAIGOMJLOL:
I think you're a bit out of touch with how modern consoles and those discs actually work.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees

And what happens when they crack down on the piracy like they did with SOPA and music before streaming got good? You can't guarantee the lifetime of use like you can with physical.

I know shyt is pivoting to digital as a whole but they need to start guaranteeing we'll be able to use every feature of the games all the time once we purchase them the first time.