Anyone else an empath/pick up vibes?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
One thing I will say about this stuff is you have to be extra careful not to get delusional when you have these experiences. When they happen, and the universe/God/angels reach out, something turns on in your brain that makes it so you cant turn it off, and then everything starts to make meaningless associations. I'm much better at handling that now than I was in college. I began having severe panic attacks with just how fast my mind was going.

Facts bro this shyt is crazy. I def peep this wit myself

One Deja Vu for example is so specific that it will sound crazy but fukk it - people love kicking me when I'm down. I told my pops one time I did poorly on an important school exam and he smiled hella bright. I was having some lil nikka issues wit my girl at the time and the nikkas I ran wit thought it was the funniest thing ever.

Just yesterday I'm getting ready for a job interview and I'm a lil nervous..moms decides to start a frivolous arguement as I'm shaving. Then as I'm putting my shoes on my sister came wit some other bullshyt KNOWING I'm about to interview in 20 minutes.

Once I started paying attention it all made sense. What I took from it was the people around me were MUCH worse off mentally than I was (came a long way from 2016, trust) and seeing me falter brought them some demonic type of joy. And if I wasn't faltering they'd try to initiate it. I've since made a pact to stay far far away from these types of people as they'll poison you slowly.

LMFAO at complete dikkhead. That’s what I’ve done this year and will continue to do til forever. I gave everyone a warning also. 2018 I’m done wit y’all get some therapy don’t talk to me.

A lot of ppl don’t appreciate the change but I’ve never been happier. Ppl will bring you down and drain you, and have nothing to offer back.

I’ve gotten so many blessing this year since not allowing ppl to take advantage of my gift.

But prior to that, adding to the thread, I would predict the behavior of people (and events) that were close to me and the behavior of people they’d tell me about with A+ accuracy. I’ve been asked if I was a witch.

Part of me feels like it would be cool to monetize the gift or just amp it up to become super wealthy etc. the other part feels like that kind of spiritual work is too tiring.

Real. One of the best pieces of advice I've heard as a introverted person is to guard your energy JEALOUSLY. Once I started saying "no, fukk off, cant do it, sorry but nope" people reveal themselves slowly but surely.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Sociology is 10x better for this than psychology. Every woman wants to "know" people and goes into psychology. Yet none of them do. :francis:
Empathy is a good attribute for either field. Her having to deal with the type of clients she has, her gift has helped her tremendously. My Dad calls her Counselor Troi lmao!

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
This reminds me of a patient i saw last night in the ER. Had a legit Dime come in in distress complaining of having an anxiety attack. But in reality, she was distraught because she lost her job a few months ago and was having a hard time finding a new one. She just got approved for unemployment but was feeling her life devolving. She was 30.

I talked to her about 15 minutes and gave her some real life advice. She was grateful. I felt good afterwards. Sadly, one thing she told me had me puzzled. She told me she was sexually active and had been intimate as recently as last week? Yet, she was on the verge of being homeless.

Why the hell isnt this woman getting some help from this nikka she fukking? What is going on in the streets these days. Are women really giving up ass and getting NOTHING from these dudes?

Not to say women should be getting paid by their spouses or boyfriends, but when i was younger it was expected if you were fukking a chick, you should at least help her with some items like hair, makeup, occasional food, etc. It seems now women are giving up the puss and getting NO help in return.

SAD.

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
is it wise to speak of things confidently that are shown to be inconsistent & inconclusive under examination¿*

Yet our military devotes millions to research and development of what you goobers call “schizophrenia”.

http://time.com

If it’s real enough to be studied by Naval scientists for use in battle, wouldn’t it make sense that they’ve come across people that have the natural ability? It’s like drawing. Some people can do it naturally and everyone else can develop the ability with practice, but will never be as gifted as those that didn’t have to practice.

Last edited:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Hold on. Lemme ask my Captain. Brb.

:comeon:

nikka, you got Google.
there is no conclusive evidence or proof of these paranormal claims

no need for google

generally when something becomes less & less consistent with examination you are moving away from the truth

a persons perspective doesn't have to be based on truth so we all can think whatever we choose

peace

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I think some of being perceptive like this has to do with your personality type falling toward being an introvert. I know myself a lot of times I end up just listening & observing body language adding here & there to the convo. I also think that's why people open up to introverts more in general

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
there is no conclusive evidence or proof of these paranormal claims

no need for google

generally when something becomes less & less consistent with examination you are moving away from the truth

a persons perspective doesn't have to be based on truth so we all can think whatever we choose

peace

You asked about “their” research after your first claim that there was no conclusive evidence. It’s not my study, so it’s not on me to prove it to you. I just provided one piece of evidence that this phenomenon isn’t mental illness as you casually suggested. You keep moving the goal posts because you’re convinced that you’re right. A lack of experience isn’t proof of anything and that’s all you’re providing.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
You asked about “their” research after your first claim that there was no conclusive evidence. It’s not my study, so it’s not on me to prove it to you. I just provided one piece of evidence that this phenomenon isn’t mental illness as you casually suggested. You keep moving the goal posts because you’re convinced that you’re right. A lack of experience isn’t proof of anything and that’s all you’re providing.
actually digging for answers on my own experiences is what lead me to call quack on this type of shyte

try & dispell the mystery of the experiences you don't understand

nothing personal