Anyone else an empath/pick up vibes?

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
I have this and it's a gift and a curse, it's helped me avoid people that were out to get me or take advantage but it's mentally draining to have random people just come out and talk to you. It's cool but there's times when I'll have earbuds in, sunglasses on, etc. Trying to be low key like in a store and someone will just find a way to start talking to me :what:

Then most of the time folks have problems with the most basic solutions like I can think about it for 15 seconds and it's solved, then some folks don't take advice then comeback for more :martin:

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
Are you sure that was a human being? Because whatever she was, it doesn't seem like she was a human. Even really strong psychics I know aren't that strong. Did you ever see her again? What did she look like? Was she fine? I really don't think that woman was human breh...

She looked native. Somewhere on this scale.

20171111_143015.jpg

50599ed4b6efe05a01e51375da258398--american-indians-native-american.jpg

She was pretty. I didn’t get demonic vibes from her. I’ve met a few “people” that were either possessed or not human at all. I didn’t get that from her. Never saw her again. She was going on about that psychic shyt while I was trying to suck her titties in her car and it turned her off.

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
She was pretty. I didn’t get demonic vibes from her. I’ve met a few “people” that were either possessed or not human at all. I didn’t get that from her.

Explain that bit about meeting non-humans brehs. I’ve encountered people while walking about that have me bad vibes or I could tell something was really off. What kinds of non-humans have you met?

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
She looked native. Somewhere on this scale.

20171111_143015.jpg

50599ed4b6efe05a01e51375da258398--american-indians-native-american.jpg

She was pretty. I didn’t get demonic vibes from her. I’ve met a few “people” that were either possessed or not human at all. I didn’t get that from her.
Damn you have? Did you see her again?

What do you mean not human at all? Tell us some stories, breh. I love reading this stuff on here. That one chick on here who told the story about the shape shifter had me tripping out.

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
Explain that bit about meeting non-humans brehs. I’ve encountered people while walking about that have me bad vibes or I could tell something was really off. What kinds of non-humans have you met?

Damn you have? Did you see her again?

What do you mean not human at all? Tell us some stories, breh. I love reading this stuff on here. That one chick on here who told the story about the shape shifter had me tripping out.

The first time it happened I was a kid. I had a dog and one morning my “dog” approached me and his eyes were missing. It get the chills now thinking about it. I was 5 or 6. I told my dad’s gf who later became my stepmom over and over to look at the dog, but she was blowing me off. It scared the shyt outta me. Whatever it was, wasn’t my dog and was trying to get close to me. I kept my distance.

Another time I was going through some shyt and drew a picture of a demon with mangled arms. Not a month later, this girl I was fukking invited me over to meet her friend. On GOD, this nikka had the same hands I drew on the demon. My dumb ass blew it off as a fluke and started hanging out with them. His hands looked like pig feet. No lie. He could roll blunts and braid his hair and drive with no problem. In a weird sequence of circumstances, we both needed a roommate and ended up living together. It ended months later with me almost being an accessory to a murder. True story.

Another time was I got invited to this thanksgiving dinner by a random couple and took my girl on some young and dumb shyt. Old girl was obviously possessed and before dinner began was trying to stab people there. We dipped. shyt was mega weird. She wanted to kill people and was walking around with the carving knife. The way it escalated was chaotic as fukk.

Then I’ve just seen random “people” and gotten weird vibes and known they weren’t human or have seen “people” trying their hardest to look human but not doing a good job of it.

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I used to have it, not any more. Nothing supernatural, I was just atuned to people. Random people would talk to me for 5 minutes and start pouring their hearts out to me about crazy shyt childhood trauama and everything. It was weird and cool, but kind of went after a few years.

How do you get rid of it?

I end up knowing folks's whole lives by the end of the night.

I always hear "I've never spoken to anyone like this before :dwillhuh:"

It's odd man, I just sit and listen, ask open ended questions.

I'm starting to think that a lot of people are just really really lonely out here :wow:

I’m the same way rn. I can talk to someone for a few minutes and they’ll be pouring their heart out in minutes. I think some people actually avoid me because of it.

Also like people in this thread have said, it might just be great observational skills. I love to watch and learn from/about people

Anyone else hate getting told “smile” all the while your face is a reflection of the vibes you’re picking up on that everyone is putting on a fake smile to hide?

I have this and it's a gift and a curse, it's helped me avoid people that were out to get me or take advantage but it's mentally draining to have random people just come out and talk to you. It's cool but there's times when I'll have earbuds in, sunglasses on, etc. Trying to be low key like in a store and someone will just find a way to start talking to me :what:

Then most of the time folks have problems with the most basic solutions like I can think about it for 15 seconds and it's solved, then some folks don't take advice then comeback for more :martin:

This is because you're a beacon. If you have an especially sensitive, good soul, people feel it immediately. And when you're dealing with really sick/fukked up people they feel it immediately. You become to them like an oasis in the desert. And so they quench themselves on your energy and spirit. They'll do it so much that you'll become very uneasy. And then if you're not careful you'll fall into really fukked up situations, esp with women, who you had no business messing with. I've gotten a lot of strange p*ssy this way and each time that person drove me nuts with the craziness. Part of it is me though because being around those folks allow me to be wild...eventually though it'll get too crazy and I'll be :whoa:

It's like you have to shut off that stuff around those people.

@Brolic Scholar Ive been told this many times. I think this because 1) when you're attuned and thinking heavy thoughts it shows...esp when you are being very quiet and trying to dissect the emotional vibe of people in the room. 2) It scares people, esp bc they're not used to seeing people with their mask off in public.

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
In my experience, most people who can "see things about you, that you didn't know yourself" have trouble seeing the things they need to about THEMSELVES. Analyzing and ASSUMING things abiut everybody else and never analyzing the person in the mirror.:camby:

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
Oh... I forgot one.

I saw a girl shapeshift when I was 16. She turned from cacette to a black lizard cat thing with yellow eyes and a forked tongue. She knew I saw her and laughed about it. Her name was Marylin. It was at a party.

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
The first time it happened I was a kid. I had a dog and one morning my “dog” approached me and his eyes were missing. It get the chills now thinking about it. I was 5 or 6. I told my dad’s gf who later became my stepmom over and over to look at the dog, but she was blowing me off. It scared the shyt outta me. Whatever it was, wasn’t my dog and was trying to get close to me. I kept my distance .

Dapped+Repped

The dog story really gets me. I remember as a kid meeting another child at the park. Little white girl with blonde hair. She just stood in the corner of this big asphalt lot. I was approaching her but suddenly froze up & got scared shytless. Turned around and told my Mama; we had to leave. Saw the girl just staring at me. Idk what it was but something was wrong with her. It’s like her soul was missing. Never saw her again and as far as I could tell no one else seemed to acknowledge her. Wild shyt. She had eyes lol but there was no spark in them. No life

Lots of stuff you said actually resonated with me.

Not to quiz you breh, but what’s your spiritual background and how do you navigate life as a spiritual being? How do make sense of your experiences?

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
Oh... I forgot one.

I saw a girl shapeshift when I was 16. She turned from cacette to a black lizard cat thing with yellow eyes and a forked tongue. She knew I saw her and laughed about it. Her name was Marylin. It was at a party.

She was problably a Draconian. They do that. That "shapeshift" is actually a very sophisticated hologram that makes them appear human to our senses.

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
Dapped+Repped

The dog story really gets me. I remember as a kid meeting another child at the park. Little white girl with blonde hair. She just stood in the corner of this big asphalt lot. I was approaching her but suddenly froze up & got scared shytless. Turned around and told my Mama; we had to leave. Saw the girl just staring at me. Idk what it was but something was wrong with her. It’s like her soul was missing. Never saw her again and as far as I could tell no one else seemed to acknowledge her. Wild shyt. She had eyes lol but there was no spark in them. No life

Not to quiz you breh, but what’s your spiritual background and how do you navigate life as a spiritual being? How do make sense of your experiences?

I was raised as a catholic, but I’m not religious. I believe in higher intelligence, but not what we’re taught. I was guided in an out of body experience into space once (I know I’m losing people at this point, but fukk it) and the voice showed me a rock hurtling through space. The rock collided with another rock as we followed behind it and there was an explosion. It said “don’t worry, that was meant to happen and so is everything else that will happen”.

Then it showed me a long running sequence of numbers and said, that’s the formula for everything. I couldn’t make sense of it, but I trusted what it said. So that’s my “religion” so to speak. We are on one plane among infinite planes and all realities are possibilities that must be experienced as part of whatever it is that connects us. We’re all part of one thing. The good and the bad.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I've had this for such a long time now that it gets creepy how accurate it is when associating someone's personality/trauma. I still can look at someone and get a feeling about them, but now it's not so much that I'm overwhelmed with physiological feelings from it, but I just pay attention to my own inner emotions and how the react. I also listen to what people say very closely or see their demeanor and pick up patterns really well.

Like just this past week I had a patient that was quiet and emotionless almost, very serious, but still responsive. Not open. And just looking at him I could feel that it wasn't personal and knew it was cultural and also probably he had some mental disorder unrelated to depression.

Anyways I felt strongly about it and suddenly I got the feeling he was German. I go check his chart and see his last name and later I ask whats his heritage and he tells me he's German and Dannish. Germans are known to be emotionally unresponsive, not because they aren't emotion and don't feel, but just because their emotional systems of expression are different. The patient also had a seizure disorder, which confirmed my idea that it wasn't depression or true anxiety.

Anyways that was just associations true, and it comes from experience, but the ideas and feelings came just from looking at him and listening to him talk. It is very strange.

It comes from a mix of Low Latent Inhibition and troubles in your own childhood that honed that ability for your own protection.

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
I was raised as a catholic, but I’m not religious. I believe in higher intelligence, but not what we’re taught. I was guided in an out of body experience into space once (I know I’m losing people at this point, but fukk it) and the voice showed me a rock hurtling through space. The rock collided with another rock as we followed behind it and there was an explosion. It said “don’t worry, that was meant to happen and so is everything else that will happen”.

Then it showed me a long running sequence of numbers and said, that’s the formula for everything. I couldn’t make sense of it, but I trusted what it said. So that’s my “religion” so to speak. We are on one plane among infinite planes and all realities are possibilities that must be experienced as part of whatever it is that connects us. We’re all part of one thing. The good and the bad.

Thanks for expounding breh. I can’t even put it into words but I hear you and I know what you’re talking about. The sense of infinity and the interconnectedness of everything is the nature of existence. Thank you so much breh

Last edited:

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
The first time it happened I was a kid. I had a dog and one morning my “dog” approached me and his eyes were missing. It get the chills now thinking about it. I was 5 or 6. I told my dad’s gf who later became my stepmom over and over to look at the dog, but she was blowing me off. It scared the shyt outta me. Whatever it was, wasn’t my dog and was trying to get close to me. I kept my distance.

Another time I was going through some shyt and drew a picture of a demon with mangled arms. Not a month later, this girl I was fukking invited me over to meet her friend. On GOD, this nikka had the same hands I drew on the demon. My dumb ass blew it off as a fluke and started hanging out with them. His hands looked like pig feet. No lie. He could roll blunts and braid his hair and drive with no problem. In a weird sequence of circumstances, we both needed a roommate and ended up living together. It ended months later with me almost being an accessory to a murder. True story.

Another time was I got invited to this thanksgiving dinner by a random couple and took my girl on some young and dumb shyt. Old girl was obviously possessed and before dinner began was trying to stab people there. We dipped. shyt was mega weird. She wanted to kill people and was walking around with the carving knife. The way it escalated was chaotic as fukk.

Then I’ve just seen random “people” and gotten weird vibes and known they weren’t human or have seen “people” trying their hardest to look human but not doing a good job of it.

Dapped+Repped

Your story about the souless girl reminds me of this guy's shapeshifters experience with a young boy.

@Brolic Scholar what happened with the accessory to murder shyt? I remember your lizard story. I remember you saying you told her you saw her and she just smiled? You believe people can be possessed?

Anyways here's a story for y'all. I always thought it was nothing but when I've told it people get weirded out.

I was in undergrad, on campus, hanging out in this area called the "commons". I ha decided to organize my binder and backpack and rip out needless pieces of paper. I had all this scattered paper on the floor, just going through the binder, when two girls approached me. They came up to me, started picking up the paper off the floor. In exchange, they handed me a yellow glass swan. One of the girls made the shoosh signal and then they both ran out of the building full speed

I told that story once to a patient and they said that they thought those girls were angels. I have had angel experiences but those were with OBE/Lucid dreams. I always thought it was two girls acting weird, but that experience is just so odd that it's hard to wrap my head around it. On top of that I lost that glass swan and so sometimes I even question if it happened, as if it was a dream. But then I get angry too because I know it wasnt a dream. I dunno thinking about it trips me out