Anyone else an empath/pick up vibes?

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
@Brolic Scholar

Man I doubt that native American chick was human. That was no ordinary experience, and that definitely wouldn't happen with a girl that young. She was either a girl in some very very heavy shyt or she wasn't truly "human". Maybe someone or something else in disguise. And the fact she came up to you tells me she knew immediately your gift and could feel you. That's not ordinary. Angels, shamans, otherwordly beings, do shyt like that. She sought you out. I've had spiritual experiences with random people but NEVER like that.

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
@Brolic Scholar

Man I doubt that native American chick was human. That was no ordinary experience, and that definitely wouldn't happen with a girl that young. She was either a girl in some very very heavy shyt or she wasn't truly "human". Maybe someone or something else in disguise. And the fact she came up to you tells me she knew immediately your gift and could feel you. That's not ordinary. Angels, shamans, otherwordly beings, do shyt like that. She sought you out. I've had spiritual experiences with random people but NEVER like that.

Well she was probably extremely disappointed by my actions after that happened. I was trying to smash.

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
Thatrogueassdiaz said:
@Brolic Scholar what happened with the accessory to murder shyt? I remember your lizard story. I remember you saying you told her you saw her and she just smiled? You believe people can be possessed?

I’ll tell it later. I’ve told it before, but not the whole story leading up. It was retaliation for an attempted burglary against me.

What was the ritual she performed on you?

I have no idea.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Definitely. When I started reading into empath stuff and connecting the dots in my life I fit the profile. I've heard some stuff from friends and strangers that I feel like they've never told anyone else.

I've made a complete shift though and put on a full dikkhead act cause it felt like people were unloading their bullshyt onto me so I play like this
hilarious-reaction-gifs-exgirlfriend-tries-talk.gif

Question for you @Thatrogueassdiaz - do you experience Deja Vu often?

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
My mom is like that. I think it's one of the things that led her to be a psychologist.

Sociology is 10x better for this than psychology. Every woman wants to "know" people and goes into psychology. Yet none of them do. :francis:

Real I read people ridiculously well. It's even better now that I trust my reads. I've concluded that It's about patterns, human history, human nature, and generalization.

This is a good explanation:

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
There's like 3 schizophrenics in this thread babbling about bullshyt.

"I saw a guy with pig hands and did nothing" :mjlol:

"I had healing powers for months and never tired to cure cancer or aids or nothing." :mjlol:

str8cashhomie87

All Star
Daps
True breh! It was hard when I started tapping into that side of me cause you start seeing people for who they are...
The worst is when you start seeing family and friends for who they are. Seeing/knowing when they lie.

As empaths people open up to us. They feel connected like they met someone who truly gets them.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Definitely. When I started reading into empath stuff and connecting the dots in my life I fit the profile. I've heard some stuff from friends and strangers that I feel like they've never told anyone else.

I've made a complete shift though and put on a full dikkhead act cause it felt like people were unloading their bullshyt onto me so I play like this

Question for you @Thatrogueassdiaz - do you experience Deja Vu often?
Depends on what you mean by Deja Vu? Because I think you can classify disparate experiences under deja Vu.

I'd say when I "pick up a line" of sorts is when I see numbers repeating out in the environment when I am thinking something. Certain numbers like 444, 333,222,1111,555,666,777, and 888 all mean certain things to me, and not what you can read on some website. I'll think about something and I'll see it...and it's only when I'm thinking about it. They work well when it comes to figuring out why I'm seeing them and what they're trying to say. It's basically my angels reaching out. God and the angels language is through numbers.

I also get what I like to call angel messages. They occur when I'm thinking about something and I immediately get an answer, such as Im thinking about a situation and the radio is on and it answers the question i had or describes the feeling, or I'll think something and look and see a billboard with the answer. Have you ever seen the movie Constantine? There's an instance in that movie where Keanu Reeves is smoking a cigarette just after being diagnosed with lung cancer. He looks up and he sees an advertisement for a Jeep and the billboard says "your time is running out." That's EXACTLY the experience I'm talking about. shyt is so wild. It's been happening for years and years. I've started writing them down to track them for future reference. I have journals from many years ago, as well as old FB messenger convos, where I write down something I've having a premonition about through those angel messages or a dream interpretation or numbers. It's super useful. I have a spiritual friend who is also very skeptical about my experiences and has been for many years. A few months ago I went back and read old convos between him and I back in 2013. I predicted something important that would happen to me by way of dreams and numbers lining up and he ridiculed me for it. I turned out to be right. It's very important to keep a journal for these experiences. You can go back and see what you were right or wrong about.

Once in awhile it will come through someone I'm taking to. That's when it's super eerie and I get freaked out and have almost an anxiety attack. I'll give you an intense example. I had a dream back in 2013 that I'd meet a girl after finishing grad school and would be moving away. I told this friend this and he disbelieved. Anyways that January I randomly met a girl through another friend and we began talking. I ended up visiting her and then we got together. Things were going great at first but then began to fall apart. I knew that I needed to hold on bc for some reason I just knew I had to get out here to the west coast. Anyways I was getting all kinds of crazy signs that were basically giving me motivation to hold on and reinforcing my belief about coming out here. One day I had got into a fight with the girl and was just super upset and really feeling like it wasn't going to work. I went to work that night and was complaining about something unrelated to the situation and my co worker says something to the effect of "stop worrying. Everything you've ever wanted is waiting for you out there and it's almost here. Your destiny is out there" something like that, but it was eerier when he said it bc it was more specific than that. I told him "thanks. Is that you, God?" And he was like "God?! :wtf:" I explained to him that kind of deja Vu and he told me he knew exactly what I was talking about. He later would say other things about my move out here that haven't come to fruition yet but I am hoping it will. I remember driving across the country to the Pacific Northwest and hearing these celebratory songs that I just KNEW were my angels congratulating me for following through and listening. I mean the songs made me so fukking giddy with joy, bc they spoke of money and wealth and destiny and fulfillment. It was like one song after the other, each randomly saying something that applied.

One thing I will say about this stuff is you have to be extra careful not to get delusional when you have these experiences. When they happen, and the universe/God/angels reach out, something turns on in your brain that makes it so you cant turn it off, and then everything starts to make meaningless associations. I'm much better at handling that now than I was in college. I began having severe panic attacks with just how fast my mind was going.

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
There's like 3 schizophrenics in this thread babbling about bullshyt.

"I saw a guy with pig hands and did nothing" :mjlol:

"I had healing powers for months and never tired to cure cancer or aids or nothing." :mjlol:

You should just say my name. I’ve seen way more than I’ve mentioned in this thread. I get it, you’re either afraid of these things, never experienced anything outside of what you consider normal or you’re religious, or a combination of those.

I don’t expect anyone to believe me, but I saw what I saw. It’s like I tell someone close to me with the same abilities, don’t bother telling anyone, because no one will believe you.

As for the hands, they were similar to this:

IndianJDentRes_2014_25_2_243_135935_u2.jpg

A pig’s foot:

prstw_feet_z.jpg

The fact that you didn’t @ me and say you call bullshyt says a lot about you. You’re a coward. I’m the opposite of that because I’ll tell the truth no matter how crazy it sounds.

Regarding the healing episode, my mind was on other shyt at the time. I wasn’t ready for what she was showing me and my focus was women.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
She said “you’re evil” and I asked why she said that. She said because you’re using your gift to try to fukk me. I laughed. I asked her how she knew and she said she had the same gift but it never occurred to her to use it that way. So I got her to chill out and then she was like, I bet you’re a healer too.

At that point I thought she was a weirdo and she felt that. So she said hold out your hand. And on my kids the feeling was what you feel when you have two like magnets repelling each other. I was stunned. I could feel energy pulsating between us. She said come outside. Then she did something and waved her hands over me. Almost like activating something.

For the next few months I could turn whatever it was off on and on at will and then it eventually faded. It was like a warm pulse of energy that would come from my hands. I even showed a few people and tripped them out.

That’s all I have. I fumbled my mutant powers I guess.

:yeshrug:

LOOOOOOL what kind of x-men mumbo jumbo is this? :dead::dead::dead:

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
I only think I've encountered an "angel" type person once and it was a few years ago when I was doing media coverage of a national event. I was just outside and there were protestors and media people everywhere and a woman came up to me and was like "can I pray over you?" I was like :comeon:, thinking she could be another crazy person out there like the westboro Baptist folks that were out there.

I told her to go ahead, she put her hand on my shoulder then it seemed like all the outside noise was muffled and I could just hear her voice and it was calming but then she started saying some stuff about me and saying she could feel I was out here to tell the truth and use my talents to show positivity in chaos etc. I was like :dwillhuh:

Ain't never seen that woman again and she was young like 20 something looking short slim white girl that looked like she grew up in Louisiana. I don't even be paying attention to white girls like that to pipe down but this chick did some energy transfer or something in me and nobody ever did anything like that before or since. Grew up around Catholics and religious folks as well and that was the only time that an experience was legit.

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
You should just say my name. I’ve seen way more than I’ve mentioned in this thread. I get it, you’re either afraid of these things, never experienced anything outside of what you consider normal or you’re religious, or a combination of those.

I don’t expect anyone to believe me, but I saw what I saw. It’s like I tell someone close to me with the same abilities, don’t bother telling anyone, because no one will believe you.

As for the hands, they were similar to this:

IndianJDentRes_2014_25_2_243_135935_u2.jpg

A pig’s foot:

prstw_feet_z.jpg

The fact that you didn’t @ me and say you call bullshyt says a lot about you. You’re a coward. I’m the opposite of that because I’ll tell the truth no matter how crazy it sounds.

Regarding the healing episode, my mind was on other shyt at the time. I wasn’t ready for what she was showing me and my focus was women.

That's like saying im a coward cause I said you're full of shyt 2 houses over when I'm in the same street as you shouting back. :mjlol:

You probably dream of lottery numbers :mjlol:

Zandía

Pro
Daps

LMFAO at complete dikkhead. That’s what I’ve done this year and will continue to do til forever. I gave everyone a warning also. 2018 I’m done wit y’all get some therapy don’t talk to me.

A lot of ppl don’t appreciate the change but I’ve never been happier. Ppl will bring you down and drain you, and have nothing to offer back.

I’ve gotten so many blessing this year since not allowing ppl to take advantage of my gift.

But prior to that, adding to the thread, I would predict the behavior of people (and events) that were close to me and the behavior of people they’d tell me about with A+ accuracy. I’ve been asked if I was a witch.

Part of me feels like it would be cool to monetize the gift or just amp it up to become super wealthy etc. the other part feels like that kind of spiritual work is too tiring.

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
That's like saying im a coward cause I said you're full of shyt 2 houses over when I'm in the same street as you shouting back. :mjlol:

You probably dream of lottery numbers :mjlol:

No. I don’t dream of lottery numbers. I just play the address of the house I grew up in. You feel better now that you told your corny joke? Like I said, I saw what I saw and experienced what I experienced. If I was a schizophrenic I doubt I would’ve made it to where I am.