Anyone else an empath/pick up vibes?

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
Yep. I thought it was cool when I was younger, but I’m not as compassionate anymore. I fed a homeless dude recently, but that was out of character for me. I knew he really needed it.

It definitely helped me with women. Kind of related was this Native woman that proved to me I had latent healing abilities, but I never developed them. What she showed me had me weirded out for a while.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Yep. I thought it was cool when I was younger, but I’m not as compassionate anymore. I fed a homeless dude recently, but that was out of character for me. I knew he really needed it.

It definitely helped me with women. Kind of related was this Native woman that proved to me I had latent healing abilities, but I never developed them. What she showed me had me weirded out for a while.
Cliff hanger. What did she show you?

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
How do you get rid of it?

I end up knowing folks's whole lives by the end of the night.

I always hear "I've never spoken to anyone like this before :dwillhuh:"

It's odd man, I just sit and listen, ask open ended questions.

I'm starting to think that a lot of people are just really really lonely out here :wow:

I really don't know what happened, maybe it was moving to a bigger city people are more guarded. I agree a lot of people are just lonely and don't have people to talk to who they think will listen to them. And I include people with lots of what they call friends.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been this way since a child and it made me more of an introvert which people found weird cause i can be the life of the party. Like that angry bitter person in the room i can feel it in my gut or almost like heat on my back. Thought it was nothing at first until i started hearing stories about those people i got bad vibes from.

A couple of years ago i felt uneasy for 3 days before my son’s god father got into a bad motorcycle accident. Shyt freaked my girl out because i told her about it 2 days before it happened

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
I used to have it, not any more. Nothing supernatural, I was just atuned to people. Random people would talk to me for 5 minutes and start pouring their hearts out to me about crazy shyt childhood trauama and everything. It was weird and cool, but kind of went after a few years.

I’m the same way rn. I can talk to someone for a few minutes and they’ll be pouring their heart out in minutes. I think some people actually avoid me because of it.

Also like people in this thread have said, it might just be great observational skills. I love to watch and learn from/about people

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
Cliff hanger. What did she show you?

I was at a bar talking to the homie and this random woman approached, so my immediate thought was she’s on my dikk. We chopped it up and I was leading the conversation based on her vibe and she pinpointed what I was doing. Like she knew exactly how I was operating and she got teary eyed. Not crying, but shocked almost.

She said “you’re evil” and I asked why she said that. She said because you’re using your gift to try to fukk me. I laughed. I asked her how she knew and she said she had the same gift but it never occurred to her to use it that way. So I got her to chill out and then she was like, I bet you’re a healer too.

At that point I thought she was a weirdo and she felt that. So she said hold out your hand. And on my kids the feeling was what you feel when you have two like magnets repelling each other. I was stunned. I could feel energy pulsating between us. She said come outside. Then she did something and waved her hands over me. Almost like activating something.

For the next few months I could turn whatever it was off on and on at will and then it eventually faded. It was like a warm pulse of energy that would come from my hands. I even showed a few people and tripped them out.

That’s all I have. I fumbled my mutant powers I guess.

:yeshrug:

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I been this way since a child and it made me more of an introvert which people found weird cause i can be the life of the party. Like that angry bitter person in the room i can feel it in my gut or almost like heat on my back. Thought it was nothing at first until i started hearing stories about those people i got bad vibes from.

A couple of years ago i felt uneasy for 3 days before my son’s god father got into a bad motorcycle accident. Shyt freaked my girl out because i told her about it 2 days before it happened
It's interesting because everyone varies. I don't feel it to that degree physiologically. I do but never getting completely sick. It's like in the background and sometimes I notice it and sometimes I don't. With me though it's more like I pick up on people in the way someone looks and talks. It's like a knowing. Like I look at them an immediately feel it and know it. It's an impression...that's what it is. It's like a mental and emotional impression I get immediately. The emotional part is much in the background, but the mental and spiritual really comes out IMMEDIATELY.

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I was at a bar talking to the homie and this random woman approached, so my immediate thought was she’s on my dikk. We chopped it up and I was leading the conversation based on her vibe and she pinpointed what I was doing. Like she knew exactly how I was operating and she got teary eyed. Not crying, but shocked almost.

She said “you’re evil” and I asked why she said that. She said because you’re using your gift to try to fukk me. I laughed. I asked her how she knew and she said she had the same gift but it never occurred to her to use it that way. So I got her to chill out and then she was like, I bet you’re a healer too.

At that point I thought she was a weirdo and she felt that. So she said hold out your hand. And on my kids the feeling was what you feel when you have two like magnets repelling each other. I was stunned. I could feel energy pulsating between us. She said come outside. Then she did something and waved her hands over me. Almost like activating something.

For the next few months I could turn whatever it was off on and on at will and then it eventually faded. It was like a warm pulse of energy that would come from my hands. I even showed a few people and tripped them out.

That’s all I have. I fumbled my mutant powers I guess.

:yeshrug:
Are you sure that was a human being? Because whatever she was, it doesn't seem like she was a human. Even really strong psychics I know aren't that strong. Did you ever see her again? What did she look like? Was she fine? I really don't think that woman was human breh...