Anyone doubting the legitimacy of evolution NEEDS to watch the second episode of COSMOS

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
Yes. That's not the same thing as: "universal matter appeared out of thin air." A physical process with evidence on its side is not equatable to its truncation into a magic trick.

Semantics..
Before the Big Bang there was nothing
Nothing = Thin air
It's a figure of speech

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What I don't understand is how people go so hard with their own religion, with so much evidence to the contrary siting right in front of their face.

Would rather believe a story someone wrote hundreds of years ago, over their own common sense :snoop:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Dude is CLEARLY trolling at this point. At first he wasn't sure, there was some trepidation bc he didn't think his statements were that ignorant. Then, after being shown how amazingly wrong he was and how stupid he sounded...he went full retard in an attempt to feel better about himself. Well played.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Semantics..
Before the Big Bang there was nothing
Nothing = Thin air
It's a figure of speech
There will always be that question of well, what created this first thing. I believe in a higher being, and many other scientific minded people do as well. That doesn't mean we can't try and figure out how the great engineer created and what rules he used. Science is just learning God's language.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
There will always be that question of well, what created this first thing. I believe in a higher being, and many other scientific minded people do as well. That doesn't mean we can't try and figure out how the great engineer created and what rules he used. Science is just learning God's language.
you only believe in what we haven't figured out. thats not exactly science minded.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
you only believe in what we haven't figured out. thats not exactly science minded.
In a purely philosophical sense, I do believe something created all this. As far as your statement, what do you mean? Curiousity drives me as a man of science. Given enough time in the universe man will figure everything out.

EDIT: OH I see what you're saying. I wouldn't put it that way.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Yes. That's not the same thing as: "universal matter appeared out of thin air." A physical process with evidence on its side is not equatable to its truncation into a magic trick.
Then what pre-dates the Big Bang?

If a being from another super cluster were to visit earth right now and say to you that there was no beginning and there is no end to the "universe" as we know it, and you just have to accept that it always was and always will be. Would you be able to accept that?

In a purely philosophical sense, I do believe something created all this. As far as your statement, what do you mean? Curiousity drives me as a man of science. Given enough time in the universe man will figure everything out.

You really believe this?

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm not changing the subject, once you show me something being frozen as hard as a rock & liquid at the same time I'll believe what dude said in that video

me and the tree out side are distant cousins :krs:
I don't think I can stress this enough breh, you're really dumb and nothing we can do will help you.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
At what point do both sides stop caring about the opposition and enjoy life on their beliefs and terms?
:lupe:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Believing something doesn't make it more true. You're better off saying "I odn't know" rather than asserting "i know something did XYZ"