Anyone doubting the legitimacy of evolution NEEDS to watch the second episode of COSMOS

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:laff: I cant tell if you are trolling but you don't understand chemistry at all. Hydrocarbons (methane, ethane, etc) are liquid at extremely cold temps. On earth, they are gases at room temperature.
you know this dude doesn't know that shyt :laff:

he isn't trolling if you've seen his HL posts

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
You're dumb dude. It has no liquid WATER. It has liquid ethane and other stuff.

idiot I know what he said, you cannot have rain and then have it frozen, The man said it was so cold that everything was frozen. Just admit that the guy doesn't know what he's talking about

you cannot have frozen liquids of water or ethane/methane etc. Doesn't make any sense and you all know it doesn't

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@D1renegade @iLLaV3

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titan_(moon)

The atmosphere of Titan is largely composed of nitrogen; minor components lead to the formation of methane and ethane clouds and nitrogen-rich organic smog. The climate—including wind and rain—creates surface features similar to those of Earth, such as dunes, rivers, lakes, seas (probably of liquid methane and ethane), and deltas, and is dominated by seasonal weather patterns as on Earth. With its liquids (both surface and subsurface) and robust nitrogen atmosphere, Titan's methane cycle is viewed as an analogy to Earth's water cycle, although at a much lower temperature.

Methane:
Melting point−182.5 °C; −296.4 °F; 90.7 K
Boiling point−161.49 °C; −258.68 °F; 111.66 K

Ethane:
Melting point−182.8 °C; −296.9 °F; 90.4 K
Boiling point−88.5 °C; −127.4 °F; 184.6 K

ALSO once you understand this:

slide0032_image030.jpg

It'll make sense.

This is basic fukking chemistry.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
How in the world does the octopus or its ancestor suddenly one day acquire the ability to use camouflage?:mindblown:

Basically, we don't know anything when it comes to the grand scheme of the universe. And I think it's foolish for anyone, religious or Atheist, to walk around with a dogmatic attitude thinking their way is the right way.
Neil explains this all in the show. We know a lot when it comes to the grand scheme of the universe. Religious folks act like we don't just so they can cling to their beliefs

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
Di...Did you just use a poor children's cartoon as a reference against a scientific theory? :mindblown:

Well, that was a mistake. The Big Bang theory doesn't state that "universal matter appeared out of thin air."
:ohhh:
So matter isn't made up from subatomic particles?
:ohhh:And subatomic particles were not formed in the Big Bang?

:ohhh:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
idiot I know what he said, you cannot have rain and then have it frozen, The man said it was so cold that everything was frozen. Just admit that the guy doesn't know what he's talking about

you cannot have frozen liquid of water or ethane/methane etc. Doesn't make any sense and you all know it doesn't

So, trolling. Got it.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps

you cannot have frozen liquid of water or ethane/methane etc. Doesn't make any sense and you all know it doesn't
:laff:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

2Ox3YVA.gif

Dude.

What the fukk are you talking about?

Its FROZEN from a human perspective cause the water is frozen...its NOT cold enough for methane and ethane to be frozen...but at that temperature, methane and ethane aren't gases!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

you cannot have frozen liquids of water or ethane/methane etc. Doesn't make any sense and you all know it doesn't
this shyt is going in my sig.

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
@D1renegade @iLLaV3

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titan_(moon)

The atmosphere of Titan is largely composed of nitrogen; minor components lead to the formation of methane and ethane clouds and nitrogen-rich organic smog. The climate—including wind and rain—creates surface features similar to those of Earth, such as dunes, rivers, lakes, seas (probably of liquid methane and ethane), and deltas, and is dominated by seasonal weather patterns as on Earth. With its liquids (both surface and subsurface) and robust nitrogen atmosphere, Titan's methane cycle is viewed as an analogy to Earth's water cycle, although at a much lower temperature.

Methane:
Melting point−182.5 °C; −296.4 °F; 90.7 K
Boiling point−161.49 °C; −258.68 °F; 111.66 K

Ethane:
Melting point−182.8 °C; −296.9 °F; 90.4 K
Boiling point−88.5 °C; −127.4 °F; 184.6 K

ALSO once you understand this:

slide0032_image030.jpg

It'll make sense.

This is basic fukking chemistry.

:dahell: I don't know why you tagged me in this post.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
dude going around talking bout 'natural selection'

:laff: like that's the answer to everything :dead: