Anyone doubting the legitimacy of evolution NEEDS to watch the second episode of COSMOS

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact that you made that claim is pretty much proof that you don't really have an understanding of those laws and how they work but I'll give you a chance.

Explain how the theory of evolution is disproven by the laws of thermodynamics and conservation of mass.

:ld:

Where did the energy to create the big bang come from? Explain

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Where did the energy to create the big bang come from? Explain

This is a misunderstanding of what the big bang asserts.

The big bang is SIMPLY that the universe is expanding and seems to be accelerating in expansion. This seems to be a result of a time when it was at a singular small point.

Evidence points towards this.

The big bang doesnt speak on what came BEFORE the big bang, if anything ever did.

We may not know about "before" but that doesnt change anything right now.

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a misunderstanding of what the big bang asserts.

The big bang is SIMPLY that the universe is expanding and seems to be accelerating in expansion. This seems to be a result of a time when it was at a singular small point.

Evidence points towards this.

The big bang doesnt speak on what came BEFORE the big bang, if anything ever did.

We may not know about "before" but that doesnt change anything right now.

this is a smoke and mirrors explaination. WHERE did the ENERGY come from for this to happen?

You have yet to explain that

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Theres nothing more arrogant than people asking for simple explanations of complex questions when they can't be bothered to take the coursework themselves.

ya'll wanna understand this stuff without doing complex math or sitting in class. :snoop:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
this is a smoke and mirrors explaination. WHERE did the ENERGY come from for this to happen?

You have yet to explain that

As far as I'm aware, it may be that the energy was always there and it just happened OR there may have been something to start it.

i don't know. You'll have to look that up.

But the big bang, again doesn't talk about what happened BEFORE the big bang.

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Theres nothing more arrogant than people asking for simple explanations of complex questions when they can't be bothered to take the coursework themselves.

ya'll wanna understand this stuff without doing complex math or sitting in class. :snoop:

Rules in losing - 'when you can't explain your point, say it is too complicated for most people to understand. This will make you appear to know what you're talking about'

In reality an intelligent person can beak down any complex concept into something simple, anyone who can't do this is not truly intelligent but pretending.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
You're exposing your ignorance and basking in it :scusthov:

I'm telling you that what you're saying isn't complete, and that you're undereducated...now you're sitting here pretending that the rest isn't important. :snoop:

whats UNDEReducated? is somebody a moron because he doesnt know astrophysics? im far from an ignorant person, but i never felt the need to fully dive in to those high levels of science. my interests are family and what i can do to provide for my wife and future child. i dont got time to read scientific journals and read about dark matter.

how old are you anyway? not that it takes away from your points, but im curious.