Anyone doubting the legitimacy of evolution NEEDS to watch the second episode of COSMOS

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Rules in losing - 'when you can't explain your point, say it is too complicated for most people to understand. This will make you appear to know what you're talking about'

In reality an intelligent person can beak down any complex concept into something simple, anyone who can't do this is not truly intelligent but pretending.
ACTUALLY, you can't.

I can explain human life, but without organic chemistry, i'm waisting your time.

I can't simplify arguments to the point where you'll get it because theres a barrier to knowledge you RELUCTANTLY have not invested in.
This whole notion that only intelligent people can break down arguments is an outright lie and one of my biggest pet peeves. Its a lie perpetuated by idiots to feel better about the fact that some arguments are above their pay grade.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
whats UNDEReducated? is somebody a moron because he doesnt know astrophysics? im far from an ignorant person, but i never felt the need to fully dive in to those high levels of science. my interests are family and what i can do to provide for my wife and future child. i dont got time to read scientific journals and read about dark matter.

how old are you anyway? not that it takes away from your points, but im curious.

The very questions you're asking HAVE been proven and settled.

So then when i'm trying to put you on game, you resist and claim i'm just spewing shyt.

Which is it? Do you think I have a vested interest in misleading you?

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As far as I'm aware, it may be that the energy was always there and it just happened OR there may have been something to start it.

i don't know. You'll have to look that up.

But the big bang, again doesn't talk about what happened BEFORE the big bang.

LOL people say God has always been there. How are you different from these people? You even say MAYBE, so your belief/faith in this concept is weaker than someone believes in God.

You admitting to not know illustrates where your faith in evolution and big bang begins. It's your religion.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In YOUR own words what is it?

Rapid expansion in space as a result of the energy that was contained in a particular point reacting in a certain way.

This literally has nothing to do with the theory of evolution.

I'm still waiting for your statistics and facts about how the laws of thermodynamics are broken by the theory of evolution.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
LOL people say God has always been there. How are you different from these people? You even say MAYBE, so your belief/faith in this concept is weaker than someone believes in God.

You admitting to not know illustrates where your faith in evolution and big bang begins. It's your religion.

I don't claim to know what I don't know. Thats the thing. I'm not claiming what i said about the energy always being there to be true. I'm saying its a theory.

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ACTUALLY, you can't.

I can explain human life, but without organic chemistry, i'm waisting your time.

I can't simplify arguments to the point where you'll get it because theres a barrier to knowledge you RELUCTANTLY have not invested in.
This whole notion that only intelligent people can break down arguments is an outright lie and one of my biggest pet peeves. Its a lie perpetuated by idiots to feel better about the fact that some arguments are above their pay grade.

Rules in losing - 'Continue with the 'it's too complicated' routine, if you abandon this smoke and mirrors tactic you will be exposed as not knowing half of what you're talking about and put yourself on full display'

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
The very questions you're asking HAVE been proven and settled.

So then when i'm trying to put you on game, you resist and claim i'm just spewing shyt.

Which is it? Do you think I have a vested interest in misleading you?

i dont think i ever claimed you were spewing shyt. i presented my beliefs and you went on to show me that im wrong because i dont agree with you. i think its past your capabilities as a human being to say "i dont agree but i feel u or i respect that". instead u just come off as a arrogant douchebag who's too close minded to admit that no matter how much science proves, it doesnt know everything. thats all ive been saying. how can anybody really be so cocky when theories get disproven all the time? i agree with most of what u say even tho(like 99% of the coli) i get tired of your daily threads about the same shyt. you just come off like the biggest a$$hole nerd of all time :pachaha:

290978-sheldon-cooper-in-the-big-bang-theory.jpg

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Umm no. Science isn't a way of life or the answer, it's the method of finding the answers. Us admitting we don't know WHERE the energy came from or if it was always there isn't "faith" or religion but we know that that created the universe as we know it WAS there.

You haven't proven your point yet so I'm still waiting.

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually, those are my own words.

You're not talking to a freshmen college student here. I'm a grad student going on professional school.

You don't want it with me in some areas. :ufdup:

so where did the energy come from to create the expansion or what are these
'energetic states'... what 'powers' them?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i dont think i ever claimed you were spewing shyt. i presented my beliefs and you went on to show me that im wrong because i dont agree with you. i think its past your capabilities as a human being to say "i dont agree but i feel u or i respect that". instead u just come off as a arrogant douchebag who's too close minded to admit that no matter how much science proves, it doesnt know everything. thats all ive been saying. how can anybody really be so cocky when theories get disproven all the time? i agree with most of what u say even tho(like 99% of the coli) i get tired of your daily threads about the same shyt. you just come off like the biggest @sshole nerd of all time :pachaha:

290978-sheldon-cooper-in-the-big-bang-theory.jpg
the fact that theories get UPDATED and soemtimes disproven doesn't mean anything.

Thats a benefit of science.

We know things until we realize we were wrong. Thats the beauty of evidence.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so where did the energy come from to create the expansion or what are these
'energetic states'... what 'powers' them?

Nikka, EXPLAIN HOW THE THEORY OF EVOLUTION IS DISPROVEN BY THE LAWS OF THERMODYNAMICS AND CONSERVATION OF ENERGY!

NOT THE BIG BANG WHICH IS SOMETHING TOTALLY SEPARATE BUT THE THEORY OF EVOLUTION!