Anyone doubting the legitimacy of evolution NEEDS to watch the second episode of COSMOS

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Doesn't matter. You don't get to just take what you liked about religion and make your own religion up. I CAN deny that, because theres no such evidence. Not understanding something doesn't mean theres therefore a higher power.

You give up too easily.

Again.

Yesterday we made a foundational confirmation of theories of the big bang. Turns out we were right about how the early universe may have formed.

You dont get to that by just "believing" in shyt before its proven.

There MIGHT be a "deity" out there, but you presupposing it doesn't make you more right.

And you have a LONG way to go to link "supernatural force" with the god of the bible who tells you to do specific things. :stopitslime:

like i said, i aint trying to link shyt. i was raised roman catholic, but i lost my interest in religion and that judgmental god as soon as i was old enough to think without being told what to think. there is no such thing as that god. its ridiculous. however, as much as a leap as it may seem to u, i do think there has to be a higher power. i dont have to prove anything to anybody, its just a belief i have. even scientific proof starts off as a belief or theory somewhere. i dont have facts to prove my beliefs right, im just a receiving clerk at a private club, but im allowed to have them. my beliefs arent just pulled out of my ass, its my own thinking from all the shyt i have read and seen and keeping an open mind to every religion, every theory, every new finding, everything. its not so much a made up religion or someshyt, its more along the lines of linking similarities instead of focusing on differences.

idk :manny: im happy and content either way

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
P
No one said forensic science proves "something came out of nothing". However, research into the universe, and the origins of matter requires a degree of gathering evidence about the past. The methodology does not require faith. That's the point.

In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary, "Come again?" How does that prevent the occurrence of evolution?

No, you couldn't.

Yeah, that's nonsense. Acceptance of the theory of evolution as the most viable explanation for the origins and propagation of species is not religious. If you can dismantle the theory; refute what it shows; break down the science involved in said theory: I, for one. will abandon it. Until then, the evidence speaks.

It goes against the law of thermodynamics and the law of conservation of mass, but your blind FAITH in it will not allow you to abandon it. It's kool, agree to disagree.

Daps
Reppin
London
P

It goes against the law of thermodynamics and the law of conservation of mass, but your blind FAITH in it will not allow you to abandon it. It's kool, agree to disagree.

Tell me how it goes against the laws of thermodynamics and conversation of mass.:comeon:

I won't hold my breath.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
like i said, i aint trying to link shyt. i was raised roman catholic, but i lost my interest in religion and that judgmental god as soon as i was old enough to think without being told what to think. there is no such thing as that god. its ridiculous. however, as much as a leap as it may seem to u, i do think there has to be a higher power. i dont have to prove anything to anybody, its just a belief i have. even scientific proof starts off as a belief or theory somewhere. i dont have facts to prove my beliefs right, im just a receiving clerk at a private club, but im allowed to have them. my beliefs arent just pulled out of my ass, its my own thinking from all the shyt i have read and seen and keeping an open mind to every religion, every theory, every new finding, everything. its not so much a made up religion or someshyt, its more along the lines of linking similarities instead of focusing on differences.

idk :manny: im happy and content either way

This is what often happens.

A lot of you guys are intelligent enough to figure out religion is bullshyt.

Great.

Now the real work starts, because you haven't invested the energy or time into actually learning what IS really true out here.

Most of what you're saying HAS ALREADY BEEN CONFIRMED with established science.

But I can't walk you through a decade of formal education in 30 minutes AND get you to understand the proofs necessary to do so.

Thats the problem. I'm telling you that a lot of the philosophical arguments and scientific hangups you have, HAVE ALREADY BEEN RESOLVED.

I'm trying to get you to undersatnd this, but I can't because you simply just haven't been exposed to the nuances of those arguments.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
P

This is not true.

I'm tired of these smart-dumb nikkas with their 101-level understanding thinking they really understand shyt.

I'm sorry bro. Intro to physics doesn't mean you can work at CERN :heh:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
You can't be serious with the bolded :mindblown:
i don't care about what a person believes we came from. i do care about where this nation and world in general is headed, the economy, and political affairs. y'all sitting here talking about atheism v religion, you can't see that this has nothing to do with the school-prison pipeline and is nowhere near as important?

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
This is what often happens.

A lot of you guys are intelligent enough to figure out religion is bullshyt.

Great.

Now the real work starts, because you haven't invested the energy or time into actually learning what IS really true out here.

Most of what you're saying HAS ALREADY BEEN CONFIRMED with established science.

But I can't walk you through a decade of formal education in 30 minutes AND get you to understand the proofs necessary to do so.

Thats the problem. I'm telling you that a lot of the philosophical arguments and scientific hangups you have, HAVE ALREADY BEEN RESOLVED.

I'm trying to get you to undersatnd this, but I can't because you simply just haven't been exposed to the nuances of those arguments.

so then wouldn't your daily threads be better placed in a message board where everyone has that formal education? its almost like you are making yourself feel like a bigger genius than you are by having these arguments on a forum where most of us are laymen. i dont consider myself a simple minded person but i dont read scientific studies and journals either. most of my knowledge comes from the science channel and discovery and a few books and even from some coli threads where people post legit shyt. i dont go around watching 2 hour long lectures on quantum physics just for fun :heh:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
P

jaguars-fan-cant-believe-it-nfl-fan-gifs.gif

This might be the stupidest thing I've seen this week that wasn't trolling.

Listen to me, you really need to stop discussing things you have only a minute understanding of. You have a wealth of knowledge at your fingertips in the internet

Fukking use it before you just start spouting BS.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
so then wouldn't your daily threads be better placed in a message board where everyone has that formal education? its almost like you are making yourself feel like a bigger genius than you are by having these arguments on a forum where most of us are laymen. i dont consider myself a simple minded person but i dont read scientific studies and journals either. most of my knowledge comes from the science channel and discovery and a few books and even from some coli threads where people post legit shyt. i dont go around watching 2 hour long lectures on quantum physics just for fun :heh:

Well thats part of YOUR problem, isn't it?

I have a formal education in this stuff.

You're not going to understand where you're flawed or what the holes in your logic are from entry level documentaries on TV.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Well thats part of YOUR problem, isn't it?

I have a formal education in this stuff.

You're not going to understand where you're flawed or what the holes in your logic are from entry level documentaries on TV.

i understand all i need to understand to make me happy and teach me to have a good heart :blessed:
i once was lost, but now im found :blessed:

:usure: and it wasnt religion that found me. i threw it in the bushes.

science didnt find me neither, its too cold, rigid, and soulless

i found me :blessed:

science doesnt seem to be making u happy breh. life is all about love and happiness, not facts and theories.

we need to find you a girlfriend :obama:

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jaguars-fan-cant-believe-it-nfl-fan-gifs.gif

This might be the stupidest thing I've seen this week that wasn't trolling.

Listen to me, you really need to stop discussing things you have only a minute understanding of. You have a wealth of knowledge at your fingertips in the internet

Fukking use it before you just start spouting BS.

here we go again

Rules in losing - 'call the holder of an opposing view some form of idiot, tell them they are stupid as a means to make yourself appear more 'knowledgeable' on the issue. Even though you yourself will not know wha tyou are talking about, it will make you appear as if you do.'

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is not true.

I'm tired of these smart-dumb nikkas with their 101-level understanding thinking they really understand shyt.

I'm sorry bro. Intro to physics doesn't mean you can work at CERN :heh:

*sigh* more deflecting, zero substance in opposing view

this gets old

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i understand all i need to understand to make me happy and teach me to have a good heart :blessed:
i once was lost, but now im found :blessed:

:usure: and it wasnt religion that found me. i threw it in the bushes.

science didnt find me neither, its too cold, rigid, and soulless

i found me :blessed:

science doesnt seem to be making u happy breh. life is all about love and happiness, not facts and theories.

we need to find you a girlfriend :obama:

You're exposing your ignorance and basking in it :scusthov:

I'm telling you that what you're saying isn't complete, and that you're undereducated...now you're sitting here pretending that the rest isn't important. :snoop:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
here we go again

Rules in losing - 'call the holder of an opposing view some form of idiot, tell them they are stupid as a means to make yourself appear more 'knowledgeable' on the issue. Even though you yourself will not know wha tyou are talking about, it will make you appear as if you do.'

The fact that you made that claim is pretty much proof that you don't really have an understanding of those laws and how they work but I'll give you a chance.

Explain how the theory of evolution is disproven by the laws of thermodynamics and conservation of mass.

:ld: