Anyone doubting the legitimacy of evolution NEEDS to watch the second episode of COSMOS

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol another one... you people cant disect issues and always mix context. We see results from doctor's work and research on SOME issues, even though you've taken that out of context it's not as black and white as you try to make it out to be.

again NOBODY was around to observe and/or conduct scientific method, furthermore much of the tests, and methods used for 'proving' the THEORY have been flawed themselves.

I studied Darwin. The man himself didn't even have half the amount of faith you people put into his theory.

I can come up with a scientific study and statististics to prove ANYTHING I want. Any TRUE scientists knows this.

bf4sBHk.gif

Stop it, b. Conducting a study isn't enough. Your statistics and data need to be observable and able to be replicated numerous times before being peer reviewed to hold any credence.

360crazy

360crazy please say the crazy!
Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
Science is superior to religion. Soon religion will be a thing of the past. Christians will be slaughtered by the righteous hands of the progression which they held back for centuries. The Earth will howl in satisfaction and new possibilities.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
the answer is within, not without.

science has more fact, a lot more fact, but they aren't any closer to the answer than religion. we aren't supposed to get the answer. its like teaching a gorilla how to read. u can teach him to recognize some sign language and maybe a flash card or 2, and he might feel like a genius and be arrogant to all the other gorillas, but he still cant read.

religion is 99% bullshyt and science is closer to 50% assumed bullshyt. i love science and i accept FACTS as FACTS but i dont go too crazy arguing about theories. i keep an open mind.

i believe in the power of faith as well. when u pray to any god, it isnt the god himself that helps you, its the faith that you have in that god that helps(the certainty he will help). faith = positive thinking. power of the human mind. if u will it and so forth. religion is just a vehicle for people too weak to believe in themselves. so they believe in a god who believes in them. nothing wrong with it but its weak. its a middle man, nothing more. everything i have accomplished in my life in the last couple of years, i attribute to my own faith in myself. if i was religious, i would attribute it all to god. nothing wrong with using god as a vehicle as long as you dont spew the rest of the bullshyt. dont tell me im going to hell because i dont believe what you believe.

god=universe=big bang=energy all around us=the unknown=everything

science vs religion is unnecessary to me. just be a good person and love everything and everyone :blessed:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
who cares what you believe in? The true question is, what are you doing, here, today, to make the world a better place?

@Napoleon you are no better than the Spanish Inquisitioners who wanted to eradicate the Black Moors. Marinate on that for a minute Mr. Soap Box

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
the answer is within, not without.

science has more fact, a lot more fact, but they aren't any closer to the answer than religion. we aren't supposed to get the answer. its like teaching a gorilla how to read. u can teach him to recognize some sign language and maybe a flash card or 2, and he might feel like a genius and be arrogant to all the other gorillas, but he still cant read.

religion is 99% bullshyt and science is closer to 50% assumed bullshyt. i love science and i accept FACTS as FACTS but i dont go too crazy arguing about theories. i keep an open mind.

i believe in the power of faith as well. when u pray to any god, it isnt the god himself that helps you, its the faith that you have in that god that helps(the certainty he will help). faith = positive thinking
. power of the human mind. if u will it and so forth. religion is just a vehicle for people too weak to believe in themselves. so they believe in a god who believes in them. nothing wrong with it but its weak. its a middle man, nothing more. everything i have accomplished in my life in the last couple of years, i attribute to my own faith in myself. if i was religious, i would attribute it all to god. nothing wrong with using god as a vehicle as long as you dont spew the rest of the bullshyt. dont tell me im going to hell because i dont believe what you believe.

god=universe=big bang=energy all around us=the unknown=everything

science vs religion is unnecessary to me. just be a good person and love everything and everyone :blessed:
you just disproved your god.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
you just disproved your god.

i dont believe in god the way religions believe in god. god isnt a sentient being who sat there and created the world with a magic wand. god is just the familiar name, but god to me is whatever flick of energy got the universe as we know it started.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
lol another one... you people cant disect issues and always mix context. We see results from doctor's work and research on SOME issues, even though you've taken that out of context it's not as black and white as you try to make it out to be.

again NOBODY was around to observe and/or conduct scientific method, furthermore much of the tests, and methods used for 'proving' the THEORY have been flawed themselves.

I studied Darwin. The man himself didn't even have half the amount of faith you people put into his theory.

I can come up with a scientific study and statististics to prove ANYTHING I want. Any TRUE scientists knows this.

Darwin came up with the idea, and we've since refined it.

Modern biology can't exist without evolution and understanding it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i dont believe in god the way religions believe in god. god isnt a sentient being who sat there and created the world with a magic wand. god is just the familiar name, but god to me is whatever flick of energy got the universe as we know it started.
changing the definitions doesn't help you cause all you're doing is moving the goalposts.

If god is everything we don't know, then thats intellectually dishonest

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
changing the definitions doesn't help you cause all you're doing is moving the goalposts.

If god is everything we don't know, then thats intellectually dishonest

you arent understanding my meaning. im only using the word god because its familiar. i dont know what else to call it. energy maybe? there is definitely a higher power out there that scientists are all trying to understand. whether that higher power is aliens from another galaxy, a giant collective consciousness, an actual person sitting up in judgement, karma, a mass of energy from another universe, or whatever the fukk. nobody knows.

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You do know that you can study and verify many of those things that researchers have said, right? Sure you can't verify everything, but there's nothing preventing you from acquiring the knowledge to move away from a faith based position on science. It is in that way that people who accept evolution are mostly different from people who believe in creationism.

Besides, what does the Big Bang theory have to do with the theory of evolution? Further, what scientific laws does the Big Bang theory contravene? Eagerly anticipating your response.

Forensic sciences (one subset of understanding theories like the theory of evolution and the Big Bang theory) have a easily understandable methodology. They neither rely on magic nor religious belief.

Glad you asked. Shared endogenous retroviral insertions within humans and other apes - including chimps - can only appear as specifically as they do if there are shared common ancestors. I can expand on that if you'd like, but it might take some time because I keep finding myself overly busy at present.

I agree with most of what you wrote, but minor point: gravity is a fact, too. Theories of relativity are an attempt to understanding what that fact means. Evolution - or to be more specific, the theory of evolution - doesn't apply nor have a conception on life and its origins. Theories and hypotheses in abiogenesis address the origin of life.

again let's not mix contexts, forensic science is GREAT for what it's mostly used for but it does NOT prove that something came out of nothing.

Many who's belief system revolve around evolution, conveniently forget the law of limitation of variation in progeny

Furthermore humans share 50% of their dna with a cabbage. I could postulate and come up with a study that 'proves' we came from cabbages.

Again I'll probably be negged, but I feel the heart of this issue among most of the religious-fundamentalists-of-evolution is ego. This belief system allows people to feign 'intelligence' which feeds their ego. It looks more sexy and attractive than some one with a spiritual belief in a higher being. One can impress people with their knowledge and understanding(or lack thereof). One becomes blind to the fact that you still put FAITH in something you nor anyone else has any total understanding of.

We ALL have a religion, whether we admit or not.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
you arent understanding my meaning. im only using the word god because its familiar. i dont know what else to call it. energy maybe? there is definitely a higher power out there that scientists are all trying to understand. whether that higher power is aliens from another galaxy, a giant collective consciousness, an actual person sitting up in judgement, karma, a mass of energy from another universe, or whatever the fukk. nobody knows.

You sure about that?

Cause when you speak in absolutes, you become responsible for proving that.

And you're using the word 'god" because your trying to link the two concepts.

Its logically disingenuous.