Anyone buying marijuana stocks?

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
how we feeling about OGEN brehs?
I bought a small position after hearing people say it would take off this week, and it did. My only regret is i didnt buy more. People are saying tomorrow its going even higher.

Some of you might want to look into Paratek. They just got one drug approved by the Fda today and possibly 2 more on Thursday. It dipped after approval today some people are saying its market manipulation to drive the price lower until thirsday

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I bought a small position after hearing people say it would take off this week, and it did. My only regret is i didnt buy more. People are saying tomorrow its going even higher.

Some of you might want to look into Paratek. They just got one drug approved by the Fda today and possibly 2 more on Thursday. It dipped after approval today some people are saying its market manipulation to drive the price lower until thirsday
OGEN IS around $3 now, I should've bought some this morning at $2 :francis:

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
AMRN is up over 13% today. This Company is going to be on fire fellas. Id say load up, or at least get a few shares before they are presenting at the Cantor Global Healthcare Conference on Wednesday. After this news is made more widespread, I expect this stock to go even higher.

Did anyone else get any shares of AMRN? Had a CC today. Up 8%+.

Today was small time compared to the one coming next week.

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
OGEN IS around $3 now, I should've bought some this morning at $2 :francis:
Ogen is down today after significant
Pullback. Perfect buying opp if you believe it will bounce back and this is not a pump and dump. Im not entirely sure right now because i just threw spare cash in for a quick buck, so i havent got a chance to do much research but i think we will see a couple more jumps
Just copped a few shares of NEPT good looking @Tug life
NEPT is my largest holding. I believe in this businness so much im taking the Buffett approach and looking at it as im buying the whole business and not the price. Im either gonna be well off from this or really disappointed

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
NEPT is my largest holding. I believe in this businness so much im taking the Buffett approach and looking at it as im buying the whole business and not the price. Im either gonna be well off from this or really disappointed
whats the projections for NEPT a year from now? seems like a long hold type of stock

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Amarin Corp.’s boom from small-cap drugmaker to an almost $5 billion biotech has Wall Street buzzing about what might be next for the company and its coveted heart medicine.

Amarin’s stock has more than quintupled since paradigm-shifting results on the purified fish oil Vascepa on Sept. 24 solidified the company’s position on sector analysts’ lists of potential takeout targets. The drugmaker has also yet to announce an equity offering, which has added to speculation of a deal because a bigger sales force is needed to market the potential blockbuster medicine.

It propelled Amarin from a market valuation of less than $1 billion to more than $5.5 billion today -- and that's only since September 24. Wall Street and industry analysts think a combination of simplicity, efficacy, and safety could make Vascepa a blockbuster drug with more than $1 billion in annual sales.

I would love a quick buyout. Nov. 10th is their next presentation.

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Amarin Corp.’s boom from small-cap drugmaker to an almost $5 billion biotech has Wall Street buzzing about what might be next for the company and its coveted heart medicine.

Amarin’s stock has more than quintupled since paradigm-shifting results on the purified fish oil Vascepa on Sept. 24 solidified the company’s position on sector analysts’ lists of potential takeout targets. The drugmaker has also yet to announce an equity offering, which has added to speculation of a deal because a bigger sales force is needed to market the potential blockbuster medicine.

It propelled Amarin from a market valuation of less than $1 billion to more than $5.5 billion today -- and that's only since September 24. Wall Street and industry analysts think a combination of simplicity, efficacy, and safety could make Vascepa a blockbuster drug with more than $1 billion in annual sales.

Wow. It was less than $3 in mid September. Now up to $18

:to:

@Tug life you eating off this? :wow:

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Yea, man, I got in that Monday Morning at $9 and I think it closed at $12 that day(Went up 300%).

They saying this will change how we treat Heart Related Events.

This is going to be a big money maker.

Rather buyout, or the ramp up on their own, were good with this one.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps

Brief Summary:

A significant proportion of patients who undergo liver surgery to remove bowel cancer that has spread to the liver (metastases) develop disease recurrence and die from the disease. A previous small study (the EMT study) suggested a possible survival benefit in patients who took the naturally-occurring omega-3 fatty acid EPA (a fish oil supplement) before liver surgery. The EMT2 study is a larger study which will recruit 448 men and women with liver metastases from bowel cancer. Trial participants will receive either Icosapent Ethyl (pure EPA derived from fish oil) or placebo (dummy capsules). EMT2 will investigate whether patients who take this supplement before liver surgery and for up to four years after surgery, remain free of recurrence for longer than those who take placebo (dummy capsules).

EPA for Metastasis Trial 2 - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov

Buyout might be unlikely, but damn...

This shyt can fight HD and Cancer.....

$$$$$$$$$

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
whats the projections for NEPT a year from now? seems like a long hold type of stock
I think at least $20 heres why.When They get their
License from Health Canada that would remove the risk, Then they will be able to sell CBD oils. Do as much research on CBD oils as you can and you will understand the potential of this company. They are one of the leaders in extractions of seed,marine,and krill oils. Adding weed extractions was the next and best logical step. Like i said before the big money wont be in the actual smoking of the trees but the medical side. You also have to think dry cannabis although making it legal will make a shyt load of money, but people have been getting it illegally for a long ass time and some will continue to do so in the short term. But i think 5 years from now almost everybody will be buying legally. But CBD oils can be used to treat all kinds of sicknesses with virtually no side effects especially compared to drugs on the market.

Wow. It was less than $3 in mid September. Now up to $18

:to:

@Tug life you eating off this? :wow:
i totally missed it but from what you guys are saying in this thread i can still make some profits would loved to have got in earlier though

Last edited:

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps

I visited the AHA exhibit area and confirmed that while the classics both is 10 x 10 Amarin has 30 x30 at the entrance to the cardio section, and they have a 20 x30 within the Pfizer/BMS section, oddly oversized for a 860M company with a skyrocketing value. BIG things coming..

another comment:

layout of booths at aha nov 10 conference posted on investor village website. Amarin 1 of only 5 companies to have 2 booths-other 4 are giant pharmas. They are splitting one of their booths with pfeizer-go figure