Anyone buying marijuana stocks?

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
:wow: that would be super dope. I started buying more and more of Nbev lately

yea man, shyt would set me up real nice.

Would be about about 50K more than the $20 BO Im hoping for.

Would you sell that COKE stock, or hold it for a while?

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Sunday Night News: AMRN CEO dangling carrot, Stockvadar-writes

Irrespective who you are, no one but an idiot wants to be short come 10 November. And why? The deck is clearly stacked in bullish favor. We think the pps will be over $30 if not $40 by then. Realize please--

Amarin's CEO has dangled the secondary and tertiary data like a proverbial carrot. They are saying, "We want to reveal this data before the world's cardiologists" and it's as bullish as it comes. And Vascepa is in cancer studies? Are you joking? Trig- and bad LDL is plenty enough!!!!

We read a lot about pps targets here, and we loan our own education. Stocks these days trade on sentiment, not intrinsic valuation. Regarding Amarin, that 10 Nov meeting will lift the lid off the pps price. Buy out talk? Ha! The market will ride this stock well above $100 on the way to $200. Why? Simply because the buying frenzy will be unstoppable. Only a pharma capable of a really big spend will have a chance to buy Amarin.

We're telling friends and family, get in on this ride higher! Buy-out talk is secondary to what Vascepa represents as a block-buster over the next decade.

This churning has been interesting (closing gaps), but we think it will rise above $20 this week and stay there. BUT THAT IS ONLY THE BEGINNING.

-sv (STRONG BUY at these levels)

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Wish I would have dropped this one earlier to share with yall.

But ACRX developed a Pain Killer (an opioid) for use during surgery pre and post.

Its posed to be just as effective as the current stuff, but way less addictive.

They were approved and Stock shot up 30% after hours.

Its another small company w/ a big idea that Im hoping will get a buyout soon.

More info:

FDA Advisory Committee Recommends Approval Of DSUVIA For The Treatment Of Moderate-To-Severe Acute Pain

********************New Info***********************

Last but certainly not least, ACRX landed a contract with the Department of Defense (DOD) to replace morphine. God only knows how many billions that will generate them long term. And, it speaks volumes to the utility and efficacy of DSUVIA if the DOD was willing to help fund its development and now are gearing up to adopt it.

Another one Im looking at a company out of Sweden, stock sym is EARS.

They made some kind of gel and helps restore hearing loss.

I haven't pulled the trigger yet but today it went up 39% to .93 cents PS.

***New Info***

Auris Medical Holding AG (EARS) is slated to provide an update on its intranasal betahistine program on Wednesday, October 17, 2018.

The intranasal betahistine program includes AM-125 for the treatment of vertigo, and AM-201 for the treatment of antipsychotic-induced weight gain and somnolence.

The key results from the second phase I trial of AM-125 in healthy volunteers will also be presented on Wednesday.

EARS closed Friday's trading at $0.98, up 44.12%.

I was going to put some cash on Namaste, but Imma put it on EARS instead.

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
yea man, shyt would set me up real nice.

Would be about about 50K more than the $20 BO Im hoping for.

Would you sell that COKE stock, or hold it for a while?
Ill hold it for a little while cause COKE is as blue chip as it gets. My exit strategy will be when it reaches around $210-$230 range again. And if they do buy Nbev that is a possibility because itll probably pop right after the news

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
2r24xw2.jpg
For those wondering why im so bullish on Nept :whoo:

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Ill hold it for a little while cause COKE is as blue chip as it gets. My exit strategy will be when it reaches around $210-$230 range again. And if they do buy Nbev that is a possibility because itll probably pop right after the news

Ahhh, makes sense.

Gives me something to think about.

Thanks.

NBEV up 20% today!

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
We talked about the upsides to Nbev but i think we should look at the risk too. Found a great read about how Nbev is grossly overpriced right now.
Sell This Marijuana Stock Before Its Price Collapses
They debuted their new drinks last week but the stock didnt jump it actually went down. Also they cant even sell those cbd drinks until certain laws are passed. The only catalyst for this right now is a buyout, and until that happens i think the price will drop dramatically maybe under $4 or $3. So im torn between taking profits now or waiting for a buyout. I'd hate to be stuck holding the bag at $6.80 if it drops much lower, but ill be even more sick if i sell and they get bought out.

Last edited:

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Its bigger than just the CDB infused Drinks.

NBEV has been mentioned for a buyout for over a month now, before the they got hot and heavy with the CDB stuff.

NBEV owns/have partnerships a few Drink Makers. They actually package and distribute these drinks on a pretty big scale.

They own quite a few patents, have a contract w/ the DOD, they have drinks that helps patients recover from surgery faster.

While I will agree that a possible buyout is helping drive the price up, but the future it New Health and Science (Part of the CDB Line) is on to big things as well.

We will see where its goes, but theres nothing wrong w/ taking some profit now.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
New Age was the 2nd most visited and searched booth out of 1,259 exhibitors at the show and ranked in the 100th percentile in terms of booth popularity, despite debuting their new CBD-Infused products offsite at the hotel connected to the convention center. At NACS New Age displayed their full portfolio of one-stop-shop healthy beverages and unveiled their "Live Healthy" campaign at the same time to unprecedented response and outranking some of the major other food and beverage companies at the show including Coca-Cola, Red-Bull, Monster, AB InBev, Campbells, and more than 1,000 others.

KEY HIGHLIGHTS:" data-reactid="13">"Placing 2nd at NACS is just unheard of and is new territory for New Age," commented Mike Cunningham, SVP of Sales. "And this doesn't even count the non-stop flow of retailers to our offsite location and standing room only CBD launch event. It is extremely gratifying to see retailers at the tipping point of taking greater positions in healthy beverages versus their legacy soft drink portfolios. New Age is in a leadership position to take advantage of this shift, and is one of the few scale companies that can meet all of the retailer's needs, as their customers demand more and more better-for-you products."

Yahoo is now part of Oath

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Its bigger than just the CDB infused Drinks.

NBEV has been mentioned for a buyout for over a month now, before the they got hot and heavy with the CDB stuff.

NBEV owns/have partnerships a few Drink Makers. They actually package and distribute these drinks on a pretty big scale.

They own quite a few patents, have a contract w/ the DOD, they have drinks that helps patients recover from surgery faster.

While I will agree that a possible buyout is helping drive the price up, but the future it New Health and Science (Part of the CDB Line) is on to big things as well.

We will see where its goes, but theres nothing wrong w/ taking some profit now.
Im definitely long Nbev but just wanted to give a heads up to investors on here who are not aware or looking to reposition. I believe we will see $5 or $4 before we get to $10 $15 so I may sell for profits and buy back to lower my average. this stock doesn't have steady support, and the price jump was because of buyout rumors and the cbd jump before that, the average investor knew nothing about nbev. When they hired Gregory Gould as CFO which is the best news to me. Because of all the attention i do expect the sales to be a little better but besides next week meeting the next catalyst is if the farm bill passes after mid term elections in the U.S. thats when we will start seeing real price movements. I see a sell off happening the next couple weeks but its a perfect buying opp for bulls, because Q1 2019 will be too late to buy this