Anyone buying marijuana stocks?

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
October 17 is fast approaching fellas lock in your positions and buy in the dips if you can. October is the most volatile month historically for investors so even though some marijuana stocks are long term buys dont forget to take your profits around the 19-25 when the big sell off is expected.

Every week it seems to be a new hot mj stock

Nbev is up 102% in the past week and 562% in the past month up from $1.75 to around $9 Oct 1

IGC up 356% this past week and 700% this month going from about $1.20 to about $12 Oct 1

Nept is up about 26% today and may be the next small cap stock to take of this week. Neptune is still awaiting a licence approval from health Canada. Once that happens along with increased media coverage this is going through the roof.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Imagine changing your mind about investing $2000 in one of these Canadian marijuana stocks and you come to find out people walked away with $20,000 doing what you decided not to

Man I would be heated at myself lmao

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Imagine changing your mind about investing $2000 in one of these Canadian marijuana stocks and you come to find out people walked away with $20,000 doing what you decided not to

Man I would be heated at myself lmao
Thats exactly what i did :francis: i bought shares of IGC but sold it at $1.20 thought it was a trash stock it is now at $11.42 :mjcry:

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
October 17 is fast approaching fellas lock in your positions and buy in the dips if you can. October is the most volatile month historically for investors so even though some marijuana stocks are long term buys dont forget to take your profits around the 19-25 when the big sell off is expected.

Nbev is up 102% in the past week and 562% in the past month up from $1.75 to around $9 Oct 1

IGC up 356% this past week and 700% this month going from about $1.20 to about $12 Oct 1

Nept is up about 26% today and may be the next small cap stock to take of this week. Neptune is still awaiting a licence approval from health Canada. Once that happens along with increased media coverage this is going through the roof.
:wow:

:salute:

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps

Is there a reason for Oct being such a volatile Month?

Im only guessing people taking profits before the holidays maybe?

This is funny, I seen a headline online last night that said, "Investors, beware of the Pumpkin Spice". Or some shyt like that, so of course I skipped over it

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Should we still buy nbev at $9 brehs?

giphy.gif

I bought at 9 and shyt dipped to 4 like 2 days later :francis: