R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got into OGI and HEXO recently. Been had ACB,APH, and WEED for a long time

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
@KING WILL good looks dropping the info on AMRN. I copped around $12, we eating right now :obama:

I purchased my 1st shares of AMRN the morning they released their findings of reducing heart related events by 25%. The stock went up over 300% that day.

A day later the BO price was said to $50 PS. As more info was released the BO price was raised to $80-$100. Now, after the Baker Brothers purchased a 14% stake in the company, some are saying the BO price could be over $120 PS.

We gone eat off this shyt. Don't matter if go the BO Route, or if they go at it alone.

For anyone that's invested in NBEV, they just hired a guy that known for making good Buyouts/Partnerships/Merger type of deals.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Wish I would have dropped this one earlier to share with yall.

But ACRX developed a Pain Killer (an opioid) for use during surgery pre and post.

Its posed to be just as effective as the current stuff, but way less addictive.

They were approved and Stock shot up 30% after hours.

Its another small company w/ a big idea that Im hoping will get a buyout soon.

More info:

FDA Advisory Committee Recommends Approval Of DSUVIA For The Treatment Of Moderate-To-Severe Acute Pain

Another one Im looking at a company out of Sweden, stock sym is EARS.

They made some kind of gel and helps restore hearing loss.

I haven't pulled the trigger yet but today it went up 39% to .93 cents PS.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
For anyone that's invested in NBEV, they just hired a guy that known for making good Buyouts/Partnerships/Merger type of deals.

*****Not my Words*****

One morning we will wake up and have one share of COKE in our account for 5 shares of NBEV. MARK THIS POST!

COKE
164.65+1.45 (+0.89%)

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Wish I would have dropped this one earlier to share with yall.

But ACRX developed a Pain Killer (an opioid) for use during surgery pre and post.

Its posed to be just as effective as the current stuff, but way less addictive.

They were approved and Stock shot up 30% after hours.

***Not my words***

The main premise of this is not really the drug itself, but the delivery method. Because its administered sublingually, rather than thru an IV, it will hopefully reduce the issues and time spent to hook up a patient ( ie. the elderly, obese, severely injured patients) with difficult to find veins. It will also be used by the DOD for quick administration of pain relief on the battlefield where an IV may be difficult to administer. In regards to it's strength, it is Fentanyl in a sublingual tablet, 30mcg, so yes, if allowed to take unfettered, could result in dependence. However, AcelRx is seeking approval in a medically supervised setting only. It will NOT be prescribed outside of a hospital and will be used in ER and post op settings only.

There are quite a few good presentations on the AcelRx website for which I would highly recommend for you, since you are a nurse, that will address your more technical questions that us "investors" can't really answer properly.

Good luck to you, and thank you for your service. On behalf of all of us LONGS, I hope we soon see this product in your hospital