Anyone buying marijuana stocks?

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
What are some stocks related to this thread that I can buy on Robin Hood?
Canopy growth corp. The actual top dog in this whole Marijuana game. They have a market share of 10 billion, a partnership with constellations brands for weed infused beverages. And they have a deal with Neptune wellness to extract cannabinoids for medical a beverage use. currently $48 with a 75% buy rating from Robinhood.

Aurora- Probably number 2 in the game they have been making key acquisitions, ramping up for the legalization date. I put in a order to but it at $6.55 after market last friday but it jumped to $7.50 so i cancelled to try to buy the dips but its at $9+ right now. They have not yet snagged a beverage partner but they were in talks with coca cola but talks fell through. They will up list to a U.S. Exchange next month plus more deals coming for them expect this price to skyrocket.

Neptune wellness- this is actually my largest position in the marijuana sector they weren't really a marijuana company until recently. The specialize in krill oil extractions and have been very successful. They are using the same tech to extract cannabinoids for use in animal products, shampoo,beverages and most importantly medical use. They have a deal with Canopy growth who is the elephant in the room. They are awaiting a licence from Canada. Priced at $4 i definitely see this at least tripling by next year. Sooner with more news coverage.

Namaste (NXTTF) Namaste is a company who aims to be the Amazon of pot. They have i think 30 websites in 20 different countries. They sell all types of Marijuana products. They recently got their licence to operate in Canada. They will also up list to a U.S. exchange Definitely see this as a great long term option.

Tilray- If you have been following the market or watching the news you have heard about tilray. The most Volatile stock in the sector reminiscent of bitcion. After constellation brands made the deal with canopy, Investors jump on the stock they thought was the next company to snag a bev partner and tilray seemed like the perfect fit. Tilray also has the advantage of doing business in The United States. From AP "The University of California San Diego's Center for Medicinal Cannabis Research announced Tuesday the Drug Enforcement Administration has OK'd its plans to import capsules containing two key cannabis compounds — CBD and THC — from British Columbia-basedTilray Inc . to study their effectiveness in treating tremors that afflict millions of people, especially those over 65". But at the moment Tilray is way overpriced and at some point the market will normalize aand the actual price will be much lower

There is a couple more but I dont know much about the business or have positions in them. I bought IGC India Globalization at $1.30 but sold it at $1.22 now its at $3+. The Cronos group stocks have also been doing well as of late. All the Companies listed are good in their own way you just need to do your due diligence and find what works for you. Because this is the perfect time to invest in Marijuana. When the big pharma companies start stepping in thats when people will really understand, medical marijuana is becoming legal across the world and Weed infused beverages can probably rival beer in our lifetime because its less dangerous and not as bad for you.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Got about 250 shares of NBEV stock Friday. Oct 8 they will be releasing a new line of products that includes CDB Oil.

DENVER, CO / ACCESSWIRE / September 19, 2018 / NEW AGE BEVERAGES CORPORATION (NASDAQ: NBEV), the Colorado-based organic and natural healthy functional beverage company intending to become the world's leading healthy beverage company, today announced that it intends to debut its portfolio of CBD infused beverages at the upcoming North American Convenience Store show (NACS) to be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center on October 7-10, 2018." data-reactid="11">DENVER, CO / ACCESSWIRE / September 19, 2018 / NEW AGE BEVERAGES CORPORATION (NASDAQ: NBEV), the Colorado-based organic and natural healthy functional beverage company intending to become the world's leading healthy beverage company, today announced that it intends to debut its portfolio of CBD infused beverages at the upcoming North American Convenience Store show (NACS) to be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center on October 7-10, 2018.

Given the growing awareness of the potential health benefits of CBD, the New Age Health Sciences Division evaluated the data and science supporting the emerging segment. As a result of that assessment, New Age began testing a CBD-infused beverage earlier this year in its home market in Colorado. Based on the learnings gained in the test market and the increased consumer acceptance of the segment, New Age has decided to expand its presence in the category. The Company has taken the learnings it gained in product formulation and taste, efficacy and dosage, and consumer communication and has developed a portfolio of CBD-infused beverages. Now, coupled with the increased interest from major retailers in North America, New Age intends to unveil its portfolio and category insights with select retail partners at the NACS show on October 8th.

Yahoo is now part of Oath

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Got about 250 shares of NBEV stock Friday. Oct 8 they will be releasing a new line of products that includes CDB Oil.

DENVER, CO / ACCESSWIRE / September 19, 2018 / NEW AGE BEVERAGES CORPORATION (NASDAQ: NBEV), the Colorado-based organic and natural healthy functional beverage company intending to become the world's leading healthy beverage company, today announced that it intends to debut its portfolio of CBD infused beverages at the upcoming North American Convenience Store show (NACS) to be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center on October 7-10, 2018." data-reactid="11">DENVER, CO / ACCESSWIRE / September 19, 2018 / NEW AGE BEVERAGES CORPORATION (NASDAQ: NBEV), the Colorado-based organic and natural healthy functional beverage company intending to become the world's leading healthy beverage company, today announced that it intends to debut its portfolio of CBD infused beverages at the upcoming North American Convenience Store show (NACS) to be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center on October 7-10, 2018.

Given the growing awareness of the potential health benefits of CBD, the New Age Health Sciences Division evaluated the data and science supporting the emerging segment. As a result of that assessment, New Age began testing a CBD-infused beverage earlier this year in its home market in Colorado. Based on the learnings gained in the test market and the increased consumer acceptance of the segment, New Age has decided to expand its presence in the category. The Company has taken the learnings it gained in product formulation and taste, efficacy and dosage, and consumer communication and has developed a portfolio of CBD-infused beverages. Now, coupled with the increased interest from major retailers in North America, New Age intends to unveil its portfolio and category insights with select retail partners at the NACS show on October 8th.

What price did you buy in? Nbev is dropping hard today. I figure the price jump was because of Coca cola speculation and tilray booming im gonna buy in at the end of the day.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

if you believe in it you should buy another 250 because it's under $4 now. it will lower your average cost from the beating you took on the first 250.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
I sold this morning before the big drop (still took a hit of about $450). I read about this company Amarin this morning that did some good shyt with Fish Oil to combat Heart Disease. I sold off NBEV and 100 shares of AMD and got in AMRN at $9s. Its closed at $12.40 today. Right after I bought, it went up $10 and started receiving price targets of $50!

Good read for those interested:

REDUCE-IT™ Cardiovascular Outcomes Study of Vascepa® (icosapent ethyl) Capsules Met Primary Endpoint | Amarin Corporation plc

Some where expecting buyout offers of $50 a share when I bought this morning. Now, some are mention buyout offers of $80-$100.

Hopefully, I can add close to 100 shares Friday.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I sold this morning before the big drop (still took a hit of about $450). I read about this company Amarin this morning that did some good shyt with Fish Oil to combat Heart Disease. I sold off NBEV and 100 shares of AMD and got in AMRN at $9s. Its closed at $12.40 today. Right after I bought, it went up $10 and started receiving price targets of $50!

Good read for those interested:

REDUCE-IT™ Cardiovascular Outcomes Study of Vascepa® (icosapent ethyl) Capsules Met Primary Endpoint | Amarin Corporation plc

Some where expecting buyout offers of $50 a share when I bought this morning. Now, some are mention buyout offers of $80-$100.

Hopefully, I can add close to 100 shares Friday.
What app/program/site are you using to buy shares?

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
if you believe in it you should buy another 250 because it's under $4 now. it will lower your average cost from the beating you took on the first 250.

Wasn't a big believer yet. Took a chance and took an L.

if it stays in the $4 to low $5 range, I might buy a few shares before they roll out those new products Oct. 8.

What app/program/site are you using to buy shares?

I use Ally, but there are plenty of options out there. Robinhood is Free, Stockpile allows you to buy fractional shares. I think E-Trade is graded out as the best overall. I would say, if your gonna be doing some big time trading, use to big time platform. If youre just getting your feet wet with investing Robinhood, or Stockpile might be good enough. Free trades vs .99 cent trades vs. trades for $4.95+.

Im still new to this myself, so my advice is mostly limited to my own very limited experience.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
reported[/a] that its highly refined fish oil pill Vascepa provided a significant cardiovascular benefit in patients with elevated triglyceride levels, despite being on statin therapy. Leading up to this top-line data readout, however, almost no one outside the company thought that Vascepa had a realistic shot at producing such a pronounced clinical benefit in this landmark cardiovascular outcomes trial. As a result, the biotech's shares more than tripled in value during yesterday's session.

Wall Street, though, thinks Amarin is still incredibly undervalued. Citi's analysts, for instance, immediately came out with a staggering upgrade, suggesting that the stock could hit $50 a share over the next 12 months. That price target implies a whopping 300% upside potential from current levels. Citi's awe-inspiring price target is arguably well-founded, however.

In short, Vascepa's sales are now forecast to reach a noteworthy $2.7 billion at peak -- that is, if the Food and Drug Administration agrees to grant a label expansion for this far larger target market that presently stands at around 70 million eligible patients in just the United States. A $50 price target, therefore, isn't exactly a blue-sky prediction. But one that may prove to be rather conservative when everything is said and done. Amarin, after all, is probably going to start fielding tender offers from a host of suitors soon.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yall stock nerds have got to learn to simplifying what you say alot more when talking