Anyone buying marijuana stocks?

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
@imirza @50CentStan have you heard anything about Namaste lately?

I read the Cintron article where they bashed NXTTF but Andrew Left is a notorious short seller who has been bashing a lot of pot stocks. But im hearing the price may go down because of that, and the U.S. said they will ban flavored vapes plus border news. I still think this is a long term buy but we might be about to take a beating first. What do you think?

Ya I was on the yahoo convo section and there was an article on lapress.ca bashing namaste and tlry has since pulled out of some deal they had with namaste. The head of namaste . I cant remember his name did a special broadcast of their 420 youtube series setting the record straight. But no doubt this stock is gonna hurt for the short term. But once their license comes in I think it will take off again. And they hinted at really good earnings coming up too. I'm gonna hold on to my shares.

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Ya I was on the yahoo convo section and there was an article on lapress.ca bashing namaste and tlry has since pulled out of some deal they had with namaste. The head of namaste . I cant remember his name did a special broadcast of their 420 youtube series setting the record straight. But no doubt this stock is gonna hurt for the short term. But once their license comes in I think it will take off again. And they hinted at really good earnings coming up too. I'm gonna hold on to my shares.

Did you play CGC at all? Mind of if ask about how many shares you copped of NXTFF? I only have a rack to put up

imirza

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@imirza @50CentStan have you heard anything about Namaste lately?

I read the Cintron article where they bashed NXTTF but Andrew Left is a notorious short seller who has been bashing a lot of pot stocks. But im hearing the price may go down because of that, and the U.S. said they will ban flavored vapes plus border news. I still think this is a long term buy but we might be about to take a beating first. What do you think?
I don't keep up with the news too much regarding the Marijuana stocks. (I probably should though.) I'm going based on your instincts. I sure hope this rebounds. Down 25% since I bought :(

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Did you play CGC at all? Mind of if ask about how many shares you copped of NXTFF? I only have a rack to put up

Just 1k shares. It's a small risk for a potential big reward. But I wouldnt put all or even majority of your money in this. These little companies are risky cuz they can easily be bs and disappear. I didnt invest in CGC cuz it was too expensive for my liking for a MJ stock. But so was TLRY and it kept climbing.

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
TLRY has made me so much money today :mjcry:(tears of joy). if i had more money invested i would be announcing in this post that i was now retired :mjcry: (tears of what if).

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Damn, Tilray Stock opened at $151 a share, jumped to $300 a share @ 2:55 PM, only to drop down to $168 @ 3.35 PM. WTF!!!!! It closed today at $214. Still a 38% gain on the day, but the folks that sold around $300 doubled their money in one damn day!

They only have 17.8 Million shares available to the public. Gonna be a lot of wild swings till those other shares are available for sell.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Tilray is single handedly gonn ruin the MJ stock sector with how stupidly it boomed. The crash gonna hurt everyone. .

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Canopy Growth is also helping Funky Buddha release Cannabis beer (Constellation brand)