Anyone buying marijuana stocks?

Sammy Steez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MKE
Where does one go to trade cannabis stocks?

Can it be done through a typical wealth management firm or etrade account?

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Where are you buying?
E trade sells namaste
Where does one go to trade cannabis stocks?

Can it be done through a typical wealth management firm or etrade account?
I use Robinhood they have most if the big Cannibus stocks. But most Brokerages should have them

Tilray has gone parabolic it was at $120 today. :wow: last month it ipo at $20. Every other weed stock is down. People are selling to buy tilray.

imirza

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it's a definite steal in this price range $2- $3 but im looking to buy in dips if that ever happens lol because this is growing. I think most of the hype around Canada's legalization date and beverage deals has everybody buying big name weed stocks and weed companies that have a lot of news surrounding them. When the dust settles people will start to realize where the real money is at and this company is one of the places.NXTTF as you probably know is striving to be the Amazon of pot. Where people can order weed online and have it delivered to them. Imagine the subscriptions they would get for a company like that. True Potheads smoke almost everyday so the are spending about $40-$120 a week depending on the smoker. And potheads loves different strains and flavors and a company like this offers that to people from the comfort of your home. This will be a game changer in the years to come as marijuana gets legalized in more and more countries i see it going to about $6- $7 end of year and by 4th quarter 2019 $25+ Especially if they put out good earning reports. There is also talk about canopy growth corp buying them out cgc stock currently sits at $52 with a market cap of $10 billion. This is a definite buy for me as a ling term investment.

I do think after oct.17 most of the marijuana stocks will take a huge dip after people start selling it off but like i said before the big money is on the medicinal side. There's all this talk about beverage deals but people are forgetting the pharmaceutical companies haven't even jumped in yet and thats when the major $$$ will be made. That's why im also looking at marijuana companies that can extract cannabinoid oils. Some people with real medical issues dont want to smoke, or even people who have back pains, headaches and whatever they will have oils for that. Also being able to use it in beverages and there has been talks of using it in shampoo

What's going on with NXTTF? :picard:

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
@Tug life

So CRON and CGC would be a good investment right? How many stock should I buy? :ohhh:
Yes with certain pot stocks or stocks you believe in generally, you should always buy the dips. Im so mad i didnt buy cgc at $40 this morning because its at $46 now abd will be $50+ again next week.

All the MJ stocks are up again. yesterday was a perfect time to buy when it dipped so low. With October 17 coming you know the prices will only rise. But i do caution you there will be a huge sell off around october 19 so you might wanna take profits early and stick with who you believe will rise.

Last edited:

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
What's going on with NXTTF? :picard:
Besides tilray the whole MJ sector was down after news that border patrol would not allow anyone into the states who is involved with MJ in any way, and that the trump administration is about to wage war on weed. How true this is i dont know but the article also said the laws where always in place against MJ on U.S. borders because its still not federally. But that was a perfect time to buy the dip because the whole sector is up again

But Companies like Namaste and Neptune or any others who have global reach are good buys because the U.S. is only one market, a pretty big one but these companies are big worldwide and when trump leaves office the next administration will likely be the ones to legalize it on a fed level

imirza

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Besides tilray the whole MJ sector was down after news that border patrol would not allow anyone into the states who is involved with MJ in any way, and that the trump administration is about to wage war on weed. How true this is i dont know but the article also said the laws where always in place against MJ on U.S. borders because its still not federally. But that was a perfect time to buy the dip because the whole sector is up again

But Companies like Namaste and Neptune or any others who have global reach are good buys because the U.S. is only one market, a pretty big one but these companies are big worldwide and when trump leaves office the next administration will likely be the ones to legalize it on a fed level
I hope you're right.. I bought decent quantity after your recommendation... Down 20% since I bought :(

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got that weed ETF, MJ. It’s doing alright. I had a feeling weed stocks would blow up but didn’t really wanna put the time and effort to figure which stock to buy.

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
I bought alot of MJ .... the weed stocks are really a long term game, it's gonna take a while for everywhere to accept it but it's going to happen. we see that. buy a lot and hold.

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
@imirza @50CentStan have you heard anything about Namaste lately?

I read the Cintron article where they bashed NXTTF but Andrew Left is a notorious short seller who has been bashing a lot of pot stocks. But im hearing the price may go down because of that, and the U.S. said they will ban flavored vapes plus border news. I still think this is a long term buy but we might be about to take a beating first. What do you think?