Anyone buying marijuana stocks?

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
1.If you speak to any competent physician, they say that Diabetes is actually a reflection of a cardio-vascular problem. The high blood sugar is only a symptom of it.

It’s been long considered type 2 diabetes is part of cardiovascular disease and this metabolic syndrome,” Eriksson told MD Magazine®. “We wanted to see if it were similar or different with type 1 diabetes, which mainly has complications in the small blood vessels—patients get problems with their eyes and kidneys, but not as much their heart.”

Cardiovascular Event Risks Similar in Type 1 & 2 Diabetes Patients

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Thank god I kept most of it and never sold out....:wow:
Conference call was a little underwhelming. They talked about raising money without diluting shares which is good but investors want to see huge profit and revenue now, plus we are waiting on another licence from health Canada. I dont think we make big moves in the share price until the fall which is good for me because I can load up for the long term.

Other than that they're doing exactly what I would want from an extraction company. They have the most experience in the game with extractions and they can provide the most product in North America. They made a deal with Lonza to use cbd capsules and turnkey solutions acquired a U.S. hemp company to get in to the market and have deals with Canopy growth, Tilray, and the green organic Dutchman. in 2 to 5 years I can see this in the $25- $35 range. Im just accumulating until then

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
The whole MJ sector has been down big last couple of week, some prices starting to look attractive again Like ACB

My Neptune wellness holding has been up for the last month. This is a gem

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The whole MJ sector has been down big last couple of week, some prices starting to look attractive again Like ACB

My Neptune wellness holding has been up for the last month. This is a gem

Nah everything trending downwards breh...:francis: everytime Trump opens his fukking mouth everything crashes...