Anyone buying marijuana stocks?

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The whole MJ sector has been down big last couple of week, some prices starting to look attractive again Like ACB

My Neptune wellness holding has been up for the last month. This is a gem

Yeah my ACB position has suffered a lot. 20% lost. It's my smallest position though. The prices today looked attractive so I bought a few shares to lower my cost basis.

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Yeah my ACB position has suffered a lot. 20% lost. It's my smallest position though. The prices today looked attractive so I bought a few shares to lower my cost basis.
I sold a couple months back. But I've really been liking all the deals they've been making worldwide, I was always long term bullish on ACB and these next couple weeks or months present a great opportunity to buy the dips. Whenever there's no bad news on a dip I see it as a sale. Now Canntrust on the other hand :huhldup:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The thing that annoys me about the cannibis industry now is that any company that has bad press in the sector affects the rest of the industry.
You’re better off swing trading weed stocks. The companies are still overvalued even with how much they’ve fallen. The stocks are propped up off people wanting to get rich quick rather that solid company fundamentals.

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Neptune wellness up more than 15% today on news of the close of a $41,000,000 private offering to be used to complete the acquisition of sugarleaf labs by July 31. We beat our previous 52 week high of 5.22 and set a new one at 5.86.

I'm now about $2 over my average buy which is 3.69. I'm in it for the long term and have done extensive due diligence so I know the fundamentals and the value so I'm not looking to sell anytime soon. I see pullbacks as buying opportunities.

Yahoo is now part of Oath

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I’ve been out the game for a minute. What’s the word on HEXO? I got a tip from here to buy some, and it’s tanked since:mjcry:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve been out the game for a minute. What’s the word on HEXO? I got a tip from here to buy some, and it’s tanked since:mjcry:

This is what I believe partially but I invest in these stocks heavy for long term I told everyone for long hold and you can get rich with the growth potential when some of these companies are top companies in future.

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
few months back i won a bet for like $1500 so i took some of that and invested in ACB at an average cost of $13.07 (didn't really think shyt of it at that time as most of my other investments are pretty passive)

Now im down like $300 on it :dead:

should i sell it? I don't follow the marijuana market nor do i honestly care to. I'm not tight on money or anything but its literally the only stock thats there that i really dont care about.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
few months back i won a bet for like $1500 so i took some of that and invested in ACB at an average cost of $13.07 (didn't really think shyt of it at that time as most of my other investments are pretty passive)

should i sell it? I don't follow the marijuana market nor do i honestly care to. I'm not tight on money or anything but its literally the only stock thats there that i really dont care about.

businesses are doing good but unfortunately the market is terrible right now i would sell and wait for an upturn

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Yeah I got a bunch of ACB that is tanking. 35% losses lol but I bought at $8.75. I gained a lot from it when I bought in at $5 though. It's my only bad stock and smallest position thankfully. Gonna hold because I believe in the industry overall.

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Believe me Breh we feeling the effects:francis::mjcry:Hopefully it bounce back though

This breh really negged me three months later cause you, like myself, decided to make an investment and couldn’t be patient enough to watch it recover? Lol tf??

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
this is more biotech than weed, but interesting new tech:

Mr. Bruce Leitch, President of NanoPeak Solutions, Inc., said: “We fully appreciate both the challenges and the significant emerging market opportunity of having the ability to deliver CBD in a form that allows for greater absorption and enhanced bioavailability. Multiple scientific studies have indicated that CBD should be processed via nanoemulsion technology in order to be truly water soluble and resulting in consumer products possessing both shelf stability and consistent dosages. NanoPeak has spent significant time reviewing and assessing various nanoemulsification platforms and the Company has great confidence that PBI’s BaroShear K45 System will be instrumental in NanoPeak having the ability to offer the highest quality ingredients to be utilized in CBD products of all types.”

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
i need info on this too man i love this forum been on the coli since the start and just started using this forum...I fukked up in life so much info is dropped here
These companies are in the growth stages which presents a huge opportunity to get in cheap. Last year the MJ sector was the hot sector but now the hype has died down it's time to see the numbers. I stated this last year in this thread too.

With that being said there are plenty of stocks that are cheap and will appreciate in value over the coming years. The MJ stocks I'm watching are Hexo,Organigram,Cronos,Tilray and The Green Organic Dutchman.

My top MJ stock picks are Neptune wellness, I have been talking about this for more than a year now and is one of my top overall holdings. By next year I can see itvat least doubling but it is probably the most under the radar of all good MJ stocks.

Aurora Cannabis is really the top dog in this space the have facilities around the world and bought up a lot of companies in a aggressive growth strategy. The only thing holding them back is the share dilution, once that's sorted out this will really show it's potential.