Anyone buying marijuana stocks?

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
These companies are in the growth stages which presents a huge opportunity to get in cheap. Last year the MJ sector was the hot sector but now the hype has died down it's time to see the numbers. I stated this last year in this thread too.

With that being said there are plenty of stocks that are cheap and will appreciate in value over the coming years. The MJ stocks I'm watching are Hexo,Organigram,Cronos,Tilray and The Green Organic Dutchman.

My top MJ stock picks are Neptune wellness, I have been talking about this for more than a year now and is one of my top overall holdings. By next year I can see itvat least doubling but it is probably the most under the radar of all good MJ stocks.

Aurora Cannabis is really the top dog in this space the have facilities around the world and bought up a lot of companies in a aggressive growth strategy. The only thing holding them back is the share dilution, once that's sorted out this will really show it's potential.
What do you think the long term stock price potential of Neptune and Aurora is? Neptune's a shade over $4 now and Aurora's a little over $5.

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
What do you think the long term stock price potential of Neptune and Aurora is? Neptune's a shade over $4 now and Aurora's a little over $5.
Neptune will be one of the largest extraction companies in the next year or so. They have secured deals with Canopy growth,Tilray and TGOD to extract CBD for them. Which also means they have guaranteed money from those companies every quarter. The also just purchased Sugar leaf labs which is a U.S. hemp processing company which gives them access to the U.S. market and puts us in good position when it's legalized federally. Our new CEO Michael Cammarata sold his previous company to Unilever. They are projecting $450 million in revenue with just 50% of operations. I believe Neptune is one of the companies that will benefit the most from this sector.

Aurora Cannabis ACB is taking the Amazon approach by just focusing on getting big and not really profits at the moment. They have bought a lot of companies but they used stock to buy them which diluted the shares. The have 7 world class facilities all over the world and they recently announced a deal with the UFC to provide CBD to fighters. I believe these two are the types of companies that can make someonerich in 5 to 10 years because they will have a huge portion of the market share.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Neptune will be one of the largest extraction companies in the next year or so. They have secured deals with Canopy growth,Tilray and TGOD to extract CBD for them. Which also means they have guaranteed money from those companies every quarter. The also just purchased Sugar leaf labs which is a U.S. hemp processing company which gives them access to the U.S. market and puts us in good position when it's legalized federally. Our new CEO Michael Cammarata sold his previous company to Unilever. They are projecting $450 million in revenue with just 50% of operations. I believe Neptune is one of the companies that will benefit the most from this sector.

Aurora Cannabis ACB is taking the Amazon approach by just focusing on getting big and not really profits at the moment. They have bought a lot of companies but they used stock to buy them which diluted the shares. The have 7 world class facilities all over the world and they recently announced a deal with the UFC to provide CBD to fighters. I believe these two are the types of companies that can make someonerich in 5 to 10 years because they will have a huge portion of the market share.
So in 5-10 years do you think they will be priced like Facebook/Apple stock?

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York

Maybe its been stated already, but where can I go to purchase stocks? Do you recommend Robinhood?

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yeah Schwab dropped theirs pre-open yesterday and TD fell 20% on the day, which lead to them following suit.

Wonder what this means for smaller guys like Robinhood etc though
I just want Fidelity to do it. If they do I'll close my Chase You Invest account and move all those assets there. I'll keep my SoFi Invest account because they do partial share purchased.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I just want Fidelity to do it. If they do I'll close my Chase You Invest account and move all those assets there. I'll keep my SoFi Invest account because they do partial share purchased.

Might be worth giving em a call, I've read etrade and a few others waived fees if you tell them you're thinking about switching over.

None of these brokers want to lose customers so it's just a matter of time before the whole industry follows, like you said. Which is good and bad I guess, Robinhood deserves the credit but their feather in the cap is gone.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
I use both Robinhood and webull. Both are commission free and have useful tools. Although I like webull more
Ok one more question, what is the point in using both of those apps? Does one have stocks that another doesn't? I just made a Robinhood account and bought some Neptune stock, curious if I should make a webull account as well.

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Ok one more question, what is the point in using both of those apps? Does one have stocks that another doesn't? I just made a Robinhood account and bought some Neptune stock, curious if I should make a webull account as well.
When I first started investing I used Robinhood cause it was simple, intuitive and easy to use. Their trading hours are from 9-6

Webull wasn't around at the time but what I like about then is the have full trading hours from 4 a.m. to 8 p.m. they also have better charts, up to date news and the info and tools they have are better. For example they have scanners and show what stocks are moving fast which is good for day trading. Also if you day trade and don't have 25k in your account you won't be able to make more than 3 day trades a week. With two brokerage accounts I get 6 day trades

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
The app gave me 1 share in Fitbit, I bought some shares in NEPT, ACB, and HEXO. I did some research on these companies and took advice from some of you in this thread. My goal is to play the long term, and keep buying shares in these three companies. My aim is to have a lot of shares in a few companies, then a little shares in a lot of companies. Of course this is all depending on performance. For my experts, does that sound like a sound strategy?

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
The app gave me 1 share in Fitbit, I bought some shares in NEPT, ACB, and HEXO. I did some research on these companies and took advice from some of you in this thread. My goal is to play the long term, and keep buying shares in these three companies. My aim is to have a lot of shares in a few companies, then a little shares in a lot of companies. Of course this is all depending on performance. For my experts, does that sound like a sound strategy?
That's very similar to my investing strategy. I have a handful of long positions and I just swing trade other stocks I believe I can get profit on. I like your picks I own Neptune and I'll start a position in ACB,HEXO and OGI very soon.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
That's very similar to my investing strategy. I have a handful of long positions and I just swing trade other stocks I believe I can get profit on. I like your picks I own Neptune and I'll start a position in ACB,HEXO and OGI very soon.
Thanks breh, I think most of my info came from your previous posts in this thread.