Anyone buying marijuana stocks?

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Neptune finally getting the coverage it deserves

Home Earnings Surprise

ANALYSTS SEE 103.8% UPSIDE POTENTIAL IN NEPTUNE WELLNESS SOLUTIONS INC. (NEPT)
By
Melissa Arnold
-
April 17, 2019

Wall Street’s most bullish Neptune Wellness Solutions Inc. (NASDAQ:NEPT) analysts are predicting the share price to blow past $8 per share during the next 12 months. The current median share price forecast by them is $7.5, suggesting that the stock could increase 103.8% in that time frame. The average price target of $7.5 calls for a nearly 103.8% increase in the stock price.

Analysts See 103.8% Upside Potential in Neptune Wellness Solutions Inc. (NEPT) | GV Times

Daps
Y'all should really look into OSO. relatively new aboriginal company so they have priority with Health Canada and benefits. Closed off at 20 cents today with a low of 19 cents in general. Proven aboriginal businessmen at the top as well. They're focusing on extraction cannabis and hemp oils. they also just bought 4 vitalis extraction systems. things are looking good and it's really low rn.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
2. From a doctor on another board, (paraphrasing), it's inflammation that prevents insulin from doing what its supposed to do. It is also inflammation that causes high trigs in non-diabetics and diabetics, as well. Vascepa reduces inflammation, which allows the body to process (insulin) properly and triglycerides drop. This is why this drug is so valuable. Reducing inflammation reduces triglycerides and lowers MACE, and will also allow insulin to do its job in diabetics, but Vascepa will also reduce inflammation in countless other ways... Seborrheic dermatitis? Rheumatoid Arthritis? Scarring after surgery? Rosacea? Will it affect the mechanisms of Alzheimers? Parkinsons? Multiple Sclerosis? How many other countless applications will/does it have?

-sv (STRONG BUY)

Can seemingly unconnected illnesses of the brain, the vasculature, lungs, liver, and joints really share a deep biological link? Evidence has been mounting that these common chronic conditions—including Alzheimer’s, cancer, arthritis, asthma, gout, psoriasis, anemia, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, diabetes, and depression among them—are indeed triggered by low-grade, long-term inflammation. But it took that large-scale human clinical trial to dispel any lingering doubt: the immune system’s inflammatory response is killing people by degrees.

Raw and Red-Hot

Word is getting out about Inflammation causing, or worsening many chronic conditions.

Vascepa reduces inflammation.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Up 21% in just two weeks. These are the type of gains I was being optimistic about maybe 6 months to a year from now.

S/o to the poster who was name dropping some top picks a couple pages back. :wow:

i subscribe to a cannabis ipo club...it is expensive but last year 77 millionaires were made so its worth it, i purchased hexo on day 1 for 4 something and i am purchasing other shares at .30 on ipo day...like i said it costs a little money but you make it back quick...

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What do you all make of Aurora Cannabis insiders selling their shares before earnings?

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ACB and Tilray earnings calls now. Both stocks going up after hours.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Title: Aurora Cannabis Inc. - Third Quarter 2019 Results

Date: Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Time: 10:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time

Duration: 1 hour

They're pushing the earnings until tomorrow.