Anyone buying marijuana stocks?

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjcry:

Breh you have any buy low stocks that look promising? You called one of them out a while ago and I missed the train :francis:

the two i called out on here have been top movers month over month..even today top mover in all stocks hexo and charlottes web at 20 bucks there are a lot more but gave these gems for just for the hell of it

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjcry:

Breh you have any buy low stocks that look promising? You called one of them out a while ago and I missed the train :francis:

ill give you a couple of otc to look at

dont ask for anymore after this i just felt like sharing is caring today, this is the last time i am posting anything on recommendations that can possibly move.
here go ahead and do some research and :eat: i have about 50 strong stocks i been working with but through out a couple of low value promising buys do some research and come back in 6 months and see which ones of these are winners so the average investor who look at canopy etc would not even know about these until they blow up and the prices are high. Check the 90 day history on some of these...

Cresco Labs
Curaleaf Holdings Inc.
Elixinol Global Limited
Emerald Health Therapeutics, Inc.
Hexo Corp.
iAnthus Capital Holdings, Inc.
Kush holdings
Pharmacielo
The Supreme Cannabis Company, Inc.
The Green Organic Dutchman

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
ill give you a couple of otc to look at

dont ask for anymore after this i just felt like sharing is caring today, this is the last time i am posting anything on recommendations that can possibly move.
here go ahead and do some research and :eat: i have about 50 strong stocks i been working with but through out a couple of low value promising buys do some research and come back in 6 months and see which ones of these are winners so the average investor who look at canopy etc would not even know about these until they blow up and the prices are high. Check the 90 day history on some of these...

Cresco Labs
Curaleaf Holdings Inc.
Elixinol Global Limited
Emerald Health Therapeutics, Inc.
Hexo Corp.
iAnthus Capital Holdings, Inc.
Kush holdings
Pharmacielo
The Supreme Cannabis Company, Inc.
The Green Organic Dutchman
Great post. Have you heard of Valens growworks? It's an extraction company with deals with CGC,TLRY, and TGOD. I think its a good long term extraction play

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:dahell: what does that mean???
They filed to issue up to $750 million in new shares which makes the shares of the company shareholders already own worth less because it reduces how much of the company a share is worth. Kinda like inflation where printing more money makes the dollar worth less.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They filed to issue up to $750 million in new shares which makes the shares of the company shareholders already own worth less because it reduces how much of the company a share is worth. Kinda like inflation where printing more money makes the dollar worth less.

This is bullshyt!!! :mindblown: granted I don't have enough that many shares of ACB But this is gonna fukk up my portfolio man!!!