Anyone buying marijuana stocks?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Cron has lost about 4-5 dollars in a few days. Should have sold high.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Think I'm about to rebuy into ACB but I need the price to drop sub 7.50

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
CRON may be on sale...

LikzNNR.png

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So earnings is around the 11th or 12th. I think CRON will do well but I like Aurora but I think their stock is backed by speculation right now because of all the partnerships and acquisitions they got. What's a breh to do?! :sadcam:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Placed an order for CRON and ACB. Hopefully buying this dip will be beneficial for me and we will see a rally prior to earnings.

EDIT: does anyone know about CNAB?

sI1L5lN.png

Last edited:

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Cannabis stocks fall across the board as Aphria rejects bid, crackdown on CBD spreads

I think we had a little bit of panic selling today on news of the cbd crackdown on food and drink additives. If you have done your due diligence this news shouldn't surprise you at all. The FDA has yet to approve cbd in food or drinks yet, this is why im holding off on Nbev until we see the fda loosen up. Im also looking to add more ACB in the coming months as a long term hold. Im not in a rush because I believe we will see some pretty good buying opportunities when it dips over the next couple months. They still need to become profitable and justify a $7 billion dollar market cap, they also need to buy back the company stock which is around 1 billion shares outstanding, they need to lower that significantly don't see this happening until 2020 which is not bad for us longs but not a bad trading option either.

Just found out about Amyris and its seems to be a nice addition to my cannabis/extraction portfolio.
Leadership and Track Record in Scaling Sustainable Fermentation-Based Commercial Products Leads to One of Largest Agreements to Date in Cannabinoid Market Amyris Announces $255 Million Cannabinoid Development, Licensing and Commercialization Agreement − Represents Largest Collaboration Agreement to Date for Amyris | Amyris

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Hey guys look up a company called Fsd pharma it's on the pink sheets... :jbhmm: someone just posted on my FB feed bout them...$FSDDF

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Cannabis stocks fall across the board as Aphria rejects bid, crackdown on CBD spreads

I think we had a little bit of panic selling today on news of the cbd crackdown on food and drink additives. If you have done your due diligence this news shouldn't surprise you at all. The FDA has yet to approve cbd in food or drinks yet, this is why im holding off on Nbev until we see the fda loosen up. Im also looking to add more ACB in the coming months as a long term hold. Im not in a rush because I believe we will see some pretty good buying opportunities when it dips over the next couple months. They still need to become profitable and justify a $7 billion dollar market cap, they also need to buy back the company stock which is around 1 billion shares outstanding, they need to lower that significantly don't see this happening until 2020 which is not bad for us longs but not a bad trading option either.

Just found out about Amyris and its seems to be a nice addition to my cannabis/extraction portfolio.
Leadership and Track Record in Scaling Sustainable Fermentation-Based Commercial Products Leads to One of Largest Agreements to Date in Cannabinoid Market Amyris Announces $255 Million Cannabinoid Development, Licensing and Commercialization Agreement − Represents Largest Collaboration Agreement to Date for Amyris | Amyris
A couple days ago some analyst downgraded CRON and this sell off began.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
A couple days ago some analyst downgraded CRON and this sell off began.

I heard about that shyt...:stopitslime: fukking it up for the rest of us, market manipulation type of shyt...

EDIT: sidenote I HATE using TD ameritrade for money transfers they slow as fukk compared to robinhood... :mindblown: jesus chris take my fukking money then verify it later so I can purchase the stock NOW, not a fukking day later!!! :what:

Last edited:

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bought some CRON this morning at 18.96 when the market was opening and now it's at 21.39. What a great rally right now. I hope people are bullish on this up until earnings call.

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
@Tug life do you know anything about CNAB?
I dont know too much about otc stocks. For one reason or another they are extremely risky and ended up there for a reason. I learned thay from Namaste. The only pink sheet stock im following is Valens groworks. They Constantly release news and make new deals