ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I listened to the conference call and my honest opinions are

Pro's
With expansion and the acquisitions they made the have a 20% market share in Canada right now.

The global reach they have established and are continuing to grow

They are not diluting the stock any further.

And the biggest one for me is they expect to be cash flow positive Q4 2019 and they have said before they intend to buy back company stock.

Con's
I dont recall hearing much if anything about moving into the U.S. or hemp.

And obviously the shrinking margins and large losses. The bad part of acquiring so many companies is that they now have to report their loses under Aurora. I think they said $160 million was lost by "the green organic dutchmen" which they own.
And words from the CC on the loses

They also dont charge the excise tax to their customers, which from my understanding is a tax on medical marijuana which Aurora is against so they have to pay the tax netting the losses. Going forward management has to do better at managing cost. Im still long Aurora and buying it if does dip low.

Tilray and Cronos report tomorrow :whoo:

So we should definitely hold it and expect the ACB to pop later this year???:jbhmm:

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
So we should definitely hold it and expect the ACB to pop later this year???:jbhmm:
Thats what I plan to do, I liked a lot of what I heard on the CC and there is not really a cannabis company that can match their global reach right now. They spent a lot of money on expansion, and legalization in Canada only happened about 4 months ago so I expect revenue to grow exponentially. Also 1/5 Cannabis products was sold by aurora. I think the acquisition pay off in the long run.

We will see a pop when they become cash flow positive. They said Q4 2019 but im not sure if they are talking about ACB fiscal year because that would be in June. Or actual Q4 which is late this year. I remember Cam saying an upcoming catalyst was derivatives in March but i need to do more research on what thats about

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
It dropped early on but it came right back up. The markets are happy the government shutdown was avoided so everything is up.
ACB is at 14 million in volume and its only noon. shaky hands and shorts sold off, while longs brought more shares. This volume is the effect of how investors interpreted the earnings report, because if it was all bad news it would've crashed no matter what the government did. Good for us bulls because the worst seems to be behind us gotta see how the week play out

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ACB is at 14 million in volume and its only noon. shaky hands and shorts sold off, while longs brought more shares. This volume is the effect of how investors interpreted the earnings report, because if it was all bad news it would've crashed no matter what the government did. Good for us bulls because the worst seems to be behind us gotta see how the week play out

I should have picked some more up but I'm at a decent position right now.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Brought some new penny stock today called GrowLife $PHOT they create most of the machines used to cultivate weed and other shyt... :wow: I like penny stocks cheap to buy easy to make a profit hopefully this one pans out, anyone else heard of them? :patrice:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Selling my Chronos stock tho???:picard::patrice:
I might. I wish I had sold it at the 50% return on investment last week.

The problem is people are hyped on weed stocks and many of these companies aren’t worth what the market cap suggest.

I’ll hold on to Cronos at least till earnings are announced. I’ll hold on to ACB indefinitely as I don’t mind losing all I invested into them.

At some point the balance sheet is gonna have to justify the stock price or else real investors will exit their positions

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I might. I wish I had sold it at the 50% return on investment last week.

The problem is people are hyped on weed stocks and many of these companies aren’t worth what the market cap suggest.

I’ll hold on to Cronos at least till earnings are announced. I’ll hold on to ACB indefinitely as I don’t mind losing all I invested into them.

At some point the balance sheet is gonna have to justify the stock price or else real investors will exit their positions

:ehh: Yeah I should have sold the minute it his $23 dollars but...:francis:

When is the Chronos Earnings call???:jbhmm:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:ehh: Yeah I should have sold the minute it his $23 dollars but...:francis:

When is the Chronos Earnings call???:jbhmm:
I'll be reducing my position in both ACB and CRON down to 10 shares each. That way if some boom happens I have a toe in the door for something and if it bust it's only a few hundred lost on each combined. Jimmy nailed it in his video and Jeremy from Financial Education did an even better job.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Had to pause that sell. In the pre-markets CRON and ACB are up big. I'll monitor for a bit after the market opens then sell to maximize. CGC had good earnings and people are buying weed stocks again.