Anyone buying marijuana stocks?

Daps
Reppin
Chi
How does this work???:jbhmm:

It would be similar to buying something like FAANG (Facebook, Alphabet, Amazon, Netflix, Google) another popular "index fund." I use the " " b/c as you know most index funds are made up of much more companies than 5.

I'm suggesting to hedge your bets on the pot stocks by creating a index of the top publicly traded pot companies such as those listed.

All those stocks I listed are on Robinhood App and can be bought with no fee.

I wouldn't buy ACB or CRON at the moment b/c they're at all time highs. I'll buy some more at the next dip.

I've been watching CRON since it was $5...a homie of mine dropped 30k in CRON at ~$6. He's sitting pretty rn

Daps
Reppin
Chi
I held on to all my pot stocks acb, cron, canopy growth even after the stock dropped a bit a couple of months back. I put in about $1000 into each company. Now that the stock has jumped back up, I’m up about $1700.00. Should I be selling at this point or would you hold on?

I buy to hold...I'd hold these while the speculation and hype continues to build...they'll really only go down if the overall market goes down IMHO.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It would be similar to buying something like FAANG (Facebook, Alphabet, Amazon, Netflix, Google) another popular "index fund." I use the " " b/c as you know most index funds are made up of much more companies than 5.

I'm suggesting to hedge your bets on the pot stocks by creating a index of the top publicly traded pot companies such as those listed.

All those stocks I listed are on Robinhood App and can be bought with no fee.

I wouldn't buy ACB or CRON at the moment b/c they're at all time highs. I'll buy some more at the next dip.

I've been watching CRON since it was $5...a homie of mine dropped 30k in CRON at ~$6. He's sitting pretty rn

So what's a good group of stocks to get started in this pot right now??? Nept is still around 3.50 :ld:

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
But how do you know when the earnings returns are exactly gonna happen???:gucci:
They usually announce it and most brokerages post it. The big guys announce within the next 2 weeks

ACB Feb 11
CRON Feb 13
TLRY Feb 13
CGC Feb 14
Nept Feb 14

With Aurora leading off and expecting $52- 55 million Revenue which is expected to be the most of all cannabis stocks one would be foolish to sell before that. The whole sector gonna be on fire until then

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They usually announce it and most brokerages post it. The big guys announce within the next 2 weeks

ACB Feb 11
CRON Feb 13
TLRY Feb 13
CGC Feb 14
Nept Feb 14

With Aurora leading off and expecting $52- 55 million Revenue which is expected to be the most of all cannabis stocks one would be foolish to sell before that. The whole sector gonna be on fire until then

:gladbron::gladbron::gladbron: Sweet we gotta definitely load up more before they blow up....

Daps
Reppin
Chi
So what's a good group of stocks to get started in this pot right now??? Nept is still around 3.50 :ld:

Honestly I know of :

Tilray
Cronos
ACB
Canopy Group
Constellation Brands (STZ which owns a $4B stake in Canopy Group)

What else is there? I've only heard of NEPT right now...

Daps
Reppin
Chi
ACB dumping.

The analysts/institutions are behind CGC and have been saying CRON is the second best...take that with a grain of salt b/c who knows what positions they secretly have or how long they plan on investing for.

ALL the pot stocks are down today...is it a good time to buy? IMO they'll likely jump again next week with earnings reports but of course that's assuming a positive report.

Anyone with more analysis knowledge care to comment? I'm great at speculating lol but I'm still learning the analytics.

Debating if I should drop a thou or so into CRON and ACB

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The analysts/institutions are behind CGC and have been saying CRON is the second best...take that with a grain of salt b/c who knows what positions they secretly have or how long they plan on investing for.

ALL the pot stocks are down today...is it a good time to buy? IMO they'll likely jump again next week with earnings reports but of course that's assuming a positive report.

Anyone with more analysis knowledge care to comment? I'm great at speculating lol but I'm still learning the analytics.

Debating if I should drop a thou or so into CRON and ACB

I'm holding onto my shyt...:ld: I brought more $Nept last night as well... Cron is too pricy now...:snoop:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
100% hold unless you already tripled up or something.

CRON will drop down to about $18 at some point in the near future.

I bought ACB at 4.92 and sold at 7.85 so I got a decent gain :ehh:

Will re buy into it I think soon or buy something else.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
100% hold unless you already tripled up or something.

CRON will drop down to about $18 at some point in the near future.

I want $CRON to stay on an upwards trajectory...:mjgrin: No major dips...

There must be more NEW weed stocks we can buy...:mjgrin:

I've looked into a company called $HEMP :ehh: based outta vegas it looks real promising and shares are like only 0.0282

These are other potential penny cannabis stocks i was looking at...:ehh:

6186052159799296.png

4985140464582656.png