Anyone buying marijuana stocks?

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
This is why I try not to invest in stocks on the otc market or small penny stocks because they can be really risky, I wonder what a buyout would do to the share price though? This is why I try to stick to the proven and major players in the sector, I'll take a chance on some smaller names like NEPT but the business and management has to be good and have to have a potential for huge upside gains. When Namaste fukked up the Tilray deal that raised red flags for me

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I want $CRON to stay on an upwards trajectory...:mjgrin: No major dips...

There must be more NEW weed stocks we can buy...:mjgrin:

I've looked into a company called $HEMP :ehh: based outta vegas it looks real promising and shares are like only 0.0282

These are other potential penny cannabis stocks i was looking at...:ehh:

6186052159799296.png

4985140464582656.png

Which exchanges can you buy these on? I don't see on Robinhood

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Which exchanges can you buy these on? I don't see on Robinhood

Some of them are still on the canadian stock exchange I believe... :francis: but I checked on ameritrade and a few of them are on there so you can access it that way... there must be a way to be able to access the canadian stock exchange so we wont have to jump through hoops... :jbhmm:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I swear cannabis stocks feel like crypto right now

:francis: Don't jinx it... there was alot of successful cryptos when it all first started then after the rush everyone and they momma tried to capitalize off it..

All we need is a few definitive winners and we golden... :birdman:

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Just that it's "new" thus people are hopping on it and there's a lot of speculation. I think there's a future in it though.
This is 100% true FOMO is real. This is a new hot sector and everybody want to be on board, there is so much opportunity in cannabis its crazy. For one its almost recession proof because there will still be a demand for weed even in an economic downturn people will still want to get high just like people love to drink alcohol and smoke cigarettes probably more often when they are stressed. The only problem with this theory being that weed has been available illegally for a long time and if people start get laid off or making less money they would buy from the less expensive black market.

This is one of the reasons I try to balance it out with companies that are not heavily reliant or selling just flowers and do more extractions and medical care. We also have to remember that we are mostly investing in Canadian Cannabis companies so we are only just getting our feet wet in the game. When it finally becomes legal in the U.S. we will see even bigger players available to invest in. This is why its a great strategy to invest in companies that have exposure in the United States with partnerships like Canopy and Constellations brands,Cronos and Altria, and Hexo and Coors. Partnerships like this makes it easy for them to take market share in the U.S.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just that it's "new" thus people are hopping on it and there's a lot of speculation. I think there's a future in it though.

Crypto wasn't tangible it was a bunch of computers data mining and a bunch of nerds selling currencies based off of how low limited they were.

This industry is just like any other industry, whether it be pharmaceutical stocks, technology stocks that were new in the 90s and boomed and any other industry. Marijuana is here to stay and major companies are investing, it is nothing like crypto that couldn't be regulated because it was all black market stuff and banks could not determine how to deal with it

There was speculation in cryto but where is the speculation in canibus? Billions of dollars have been pumped into it by major companies and listes on every major stock exchange. Crypto none. The world has its microscope on Canada right now and many will follow suit making it a international player like pharmaceuticals that's why investors, pharmaceuticals, major alcohol and cigarette companies are getting in early. Same formula as buying stocks buy low so you can sell high and have a high stake in the industry

Last edited: