Anybody into occultism?

Texasdymond

Banned
Daps
they not demons
they just lost
even demons know to bow down before Jesus

You said a mouthful right there breh. The sad reality is that not every person will be saved. He said in His Word that those who know His voice will follow him. He also said that that this world's wisdom is foolishness to God. This thread is a testimony to that.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
You said a mouthful right there breh. The sad reality is that not every person will be saved. He said in His Word that those who know His voice will follow him. He also said that that this world's wisdom is foolishness to God. This thread is a testimony to that.

You don't even know his real name yet you want to pontificate? :russ:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Professor Aseem was his last name. He was the one that mentioned Christianity was a bhakti yogic path to the divine when made me look at Christianity a bit differently as I started studying Christian mysticism. Very interesting stuff.

Okay.

Watch this video:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been in this life since I was a child when my grandmother taught me rituals.

I've seen a lot of wired and inexplicable things work at a young age to a point where it no longer surprises me at damn near forty.

Believe what you want, I'm not here to convince you of anything.

Can you point me to any good resources? I will also try to join ORS.

This is correct.

I'd recommend asking for an invite from @Nelomaxwell or @Young Bruce Lean to ORS.

There are a good few threads on this topic

@Nelomaxwell @Young Bruce Lean Can I have an invite to your group? I am very interested in this and would like to learn more.

The school of Modern Science is still catching up to what indiginous people already knew/know. Your subconscious mind doesnt work like the concious mind does with words and languages. It communicates in experiences and images. Like dreams, are messages of the subconscious. The conscious/left brain would send a message in a thought (inside voice). But the unconscious/right brain sends a message through dreams that can be interpreted throught the images and how they make you feel.

So rituals and spellcasting work with your subconcious, the same way changing your body language can change your mood. There's so much that is not understood or explained by modern science. I believe your subconscious, which works with your involuntary nervous system, is what tunes your energy levels. So once you learn to master your subconcious, you can master those "involuntary" systems such as pain, heart rate, hormone releases, etc. These are the things that give people "powers" and also it's more than physical you'll also be able to control your energy.

Energy is everywhere. So any change in your energy also affects everyone else like a ripple in water. The more focused you are in directing your energy, the more control you have over it. Things like crystals are aids in aligning and directing your energy. Meditation is like a work out for mind/energy control. It's a muscle you have to grow.

But that's just my thoughts and how I understand it. :ehh:.

I always noticed the "body language" thing. When you look mad, after a while you really get mad. When you look happy after a while you begin to think happy thoughts.

Also, have you heard of sex magic? I believe that is what it is called, but it when you reach an orgasm you are supposed to visualize something that you are working for or something that you want and afterwards its like you become "horny" for your goal and all of your sexual energy is then redirected toward working toward the goal that you visualized.

Nah all that shyt started in India, closer to the middle east

No, it started in Africa. Humans (homosapiens) have been in Africa for over 160,000 years. The first civilizations, religions, ect were originated in Africa. It's illogical to thing that Africans were on this planet for close to 200K years and haven't created anything. Well, it's illogical if you are not a white supremacist.

South Asia

Countries and Territories[1]

• 23px-Flag_of_Afghanistan.svg.png
    Afghanistan
  • 23px-Flag_of_Bangladesh.svg.png
    Bangladesh
  • 23px-Flag_of_Bhutan.svg.png
    Bhutan
  • 23px-Flag_of_India.svg.png
    India
  • 16px-Flag_of_Nepal.svg.png
    Nepal
  • 23px-Flag_of_Maldives.svg.png
    Maldives
  • 23px-Flag_of_Pakistan.svg.png
    Pakistan
  • 23px-Flag_of_Sri_Lanka.svg.png
    Sri Lanka

Same reply as I made above.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Can you point me to any good resources? I will also try to join ORS.

@Nelomaxwell @Young Bruce Lean Can I have an invite to your group? I am very interested in this and would like to learn more.

I always noticed the "body language" thing. When you look mad, after a while you really get mad. When you look happy after a while you begin to think happy thoughts.

Also, have you heard of sex magic? I believe that is what it is called, but it when you reach an orgasm you are supposed to visualize something that you are working for or something that you want and afterwards its like you become "horny" for your goal and all of your sexual energy is then redirected toward working toward the goal that you visualized.

No, it started in Africa. Humans (homosapiens) have been in Africa for over 160,000 years. The first civilizations, religions, ect were originated in Africa. It's illogical to thing that Africans were on this planet for close to 200K years and haven't created anything. Well, it's illogical if you are not a white supremacist.

Same reply as I made above.
The group is under construction.

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I've studied the abrahamic religions including satanism which is an offshoot of abrahamic religion, Wset African Orisha, eastern religions and even dead religions like Mithraism and Egyptian Mystery. The truth is the only key is faith. If you believe it works, then it works. If you believe its true, then that is your truth. Nothing is hidden from the one who seeks it. But be careful what you are looking for...most seek power...which in a religious or as you refer, "occult"....only gives temporary power for permanent slavery.

Go deeper breh(pause) if you can ?

Slang

Slang
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
@SpeaktotheMods

Yeah, ive heard of sex magick. Especially the orgasm trick. During orgasm you are at your highest vibration or most in alignment with the universal energy. So its basically using it to your advantage.
doesn't work as sex isn't located in the genitals, its in the urinary system.